So lets pick Donutz's first char for his septiverate... if

Will D3 top D2?

• Total voters

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
So lets pick Donutz's first char for his septiverate...

Well as some of you may know, I've returned to the spf and what better way to return to the spf then with a septiverate. This septiverate will be a little different though in that it will be hardcore, 1.11 vanilla, and completely untwinked (as in no gear coming in from outside sources, no using atma, nothing!). This is sure to be a lot of fun and I can't wait to see how far I can get. The first matter at hand is deciding what character to play first. Now I already have the chars and builds I wish to play, but I need you guys to help pick which goes first.

Enjoy!

*If there are any other suggestions you guys wish to make, just post em as well :grin:

Pom Shadd

Diabloii.Net Member
I vote for sin, just because I never play them myself. If you're not twinking, and you want to play all these builds, what does it matter what order you do them in?

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
@pom-np paticular order, just felt as though I didn't want to bother deciding what to do fist so I thought I'd let you guys decide lol.

@sirpoopsalot-good to see you as well, yea a bone nec was one of the builds I was looking forward to due to the fact that while although I've known everything about it, I never got quite into it.

IronCrown

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi donutz!! Glad to see youre back.

You should start all 7 characters at the same time, and make sure that they are never more than an act apart.
Looks like youve got the builds sorted.

GL, and hope you have fun

IC

cade88

Diabloii.Net Member
i voted assassin, and as I am working towards almost the same goal (I allow Minimal twinks) i know how pissed off you'll be most of the time

Edit: when you lose your first 60+ char

Edit2: how will you distribute your assassins skill points after synergy and cot are maxed?

SiTro

Diabloii.Net Member
GoGo Bear!

Seriously, I need to start one of those of my own. SC and slightly twinked though. I still think it should be a comparable challenge however given my plans.

Diabloii.Net Member
I voted for bone necro :) I made a guardian with a summoner/boner myself , was a pretty safe build.

And goodluck with sept , i have two guardians right now , but i've lost two assassins already :( Both were in act 5 hell , darn FE :p

Mursilis

Diabloii.Net Member
Firewall orber sorc is what I voted for, mostly because that is one of the characters I'm working on.

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow this race is getting close, looks like very interesting. I'm going to have a hard time deciding lol and I think I might have to make a deadline so lol.

@ironcrown-is that how they're supposed to go, each char by each act? If so, I just didn't no because I only vaguely knew what a septiverate was before I started this, but I'd rather make it char by char if possible.

IronCrown

Diabloii.Net Member
No, it doesn't matter. Everyone set their own rules, and I know of a couple that set it that high.

A guardian is an impressive feat in his own right.

You can do your sept by any rules you set, and I think untwinked will be challenge enough. Just thought I'd put it out there for you seeing as you like challenges.:wink3:
My vote will go for the druid - bears kick @**

IC

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
No, it doesn't matter. Everyone set their own rules, and I know of a couple that set it that high.

A guardian is an impressive feat in his own right.

You can do your sept by any rules you set, and I think untwinked will be challenge enough. Just thought I'd put it out there for you seeing as you like challenges.:wink3:
My vote will go for the druid - bears kick @**

IC
I guess I was thinking hc untwinked vanilla was hard as it was and I kind of didn't want to throw another cherry on my sundae if you know what I mean lol:laugh: .

Oooooo boy this race is close lol

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmmmm still having a hard time deciding lol, very close!!!

I think I will make the deadline either by tonight, or...the first build to get 10 votes, GO GO GO!

Fluffballer

Diabloii.Net Member
My first SP untwinked gaurdian was a bone necro. It's a solid choice. You can BUY a good weapon from Akara, you have amazing protection from bone armor/wall/prison and almost nothing is immune to you.

nazgarok

Diabloii.Net Member
I voted for bone necro too, don't forget that the best weapon for him "white" is not hard to get(dol+io), and you can make it in a +3 bone spear wand, which will give you +8 to bone spear. Other characters will have a harder time to find their dream weapon. Also, bone armor will save you a lot.