So last night I had a dream..

Starseed

Diabloii.Net Member
So last night I had a dream..

I load up D2.. and the game doesn't take place in Sanctuary, it takes place at my job (I work @ Walgreens). I'm playing a javazon and every customer that came in and complained got pummelled with javalins until they spattered.

Wonder if I should start a javazon during my vacation from work. Hrm..

Bonesman

Diabloii.Net Member
I had a dream about D2 last night too (hmm, think I might be playing too much right before going ot bed). It was pitch balck in the game except for my char (which was me) and I couldn't see any of the enemies that were all over the place attacking me. They would suddenly appear in front of me, and most were death lords so I kept getting annihilated by them.

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
Bonesman said:
I had a dream about D2 last night too (hmm, think I might be playing too much right before going ot bed). It was pitch balck in the game except for my char (which was me) and I couldn't see any of the enemies that were all over the place attacking me. They would suddenly appear in front of me, and most were death lords so I kept getting annihilated by them.
when u quit playin watch tv for like half an horu b4 goin to bed..works for me

Bonesman

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to D2A- Diablo 2aholics anonymous.
Let's go around the circle...

Hi, I'm *Bonesman and...sniff....I'm a diablo2aholic...SOBBBB....
Awww, let's all welcome *Bonesman, thanks for being strong *Bonesman

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
Back when counterstrike actually worked online for me, and I played it a little bit, I got this one weird dream that was a mix of D2 and CS. I remember I was walking along one of those Dust maps in CS, as a barbarian, and well basically there were guys shootign at me with machine guns while I WW'd them. :lol:

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
I sometimes daydream about D2. Standing in line in some store, sweating, being annoyed, wishing for irl bone spear :)

th5418

Banned
Diabolico x64 said:
Back when counterstrike actually worked online for me, and I played it a little bit, I got this one weird dream that was a mix of D2 and CS. I remember I was walking along one of those Dust maps in CS, as a barbarian, and well basically there were guys shootign at me with machine guns while I WW'd them. :lol:
Thats pretty freaky. Mix in some warcraft3 and starcraft. Youve got zealots and grunts and barbs and guns.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Diablo is the game I've probably spent the most time on compared to any other game I've played in the past. But I never dreamt about it. The only game that I actually dreamt about several times was Baldur's Gate. I had a half-elf lawful evil Fighter and only admitted evil NPCs in my party. My favorite one was Vizconia (spelling?) the gorgeous, sexy, hot drow-elf. I COULD NOT GET HER TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ME. I went to every freaking website known in existence (for Baldur's Gate) to look for how I could get that drow to have that "Making love dialogue" with me and could never get it. I dreamt of Vizconia a lot during the height of my addiction to Baldur's Gate. (Don't tell my wife...) Anyway in Diablo the only character I could think of being attracted to is the sexy Amazon -- but NPC's in Baldur's Gate are more interesting, obviously.