So I'm standing in line at the grocery store...

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
So I'm standing in line at the grocery store...

... and I see a copy of "Red Dawn" on DVD for $9.99, and I think to myself....






WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth:
 
It may be that Latin has just fried my brain but WTH is going on here? My cousin has a wolverene farm. They sell them for fur and also the meat. The fur makes excellent coat lining since it is one of the only furs that ice will not stick to at all. I think it might be the only one. Not to mention that fur keeps you toasty warm.



If you can't tell we don't think fur is murder.....but paying for them sure is! hehehehehe
-Dr. Hibburt.
 

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh yeah? Well today I was in line at the grocery store too! In the Express lane: 10 items or less. come to find out this twit in front of me racked up a 196 dollar bill with two shopping-cart-fulls of groceries. Heh, I bet he's the same twit that posted the thread asking about iths coming back. THEY BOTH DON'T READ INSTRUCTIONS!!

Um,

... WOLVERINES!!!!
 
giantpinkbunnyhead said:
Oh yeah? Well today I was in line at the grocery store too! In the Express lane: 10 items or less. come to find out this twit in front of me racked up a 196 dollar bill with two shopping-cart-fulls of groceries. Heh, I bet he's the same twit that posted the thread asking about iths coming back. THEY BOTH DON'T READ INSTRUCTIONS!!

Um,

... WOLVERINES!!!!

why did they let him in the line in the first place?
 

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
Canadia142 said:
why did they let him in the line in the first place?
Because the checker was a passive old lady who probably didn't have the guts to say "Hey a-hole! Get yer two carts of groceries out of the express line and let the guy behind you (that's me) with four items go because he knows how to read and follow instructions, unlike YOU!"

Or she could have said "Sir this is the express line, and you have just a bit more than 10 items..." but she didn't.
 
I would of dropped kicked the guy in the hip and broke it then after i got my groceries checked out I would of drop kicked the old lady for not having guts. If you would of done this you could of made the world a better place.
 

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
Canadia142 said:
I would of dropped kicked the guy in the hip and broke it then after i got my groceries checked out I would of drop kicked the old lady for not having guts. If you would of done this you could of made the world a better place.
See I WOULD have, but I have my mom and my grandmother visiting me this week from So Cal, and they were with me, and it would not be nice to have to get violent in front of them. So, due to that circumstance I declined to make the world a better place. Hmm.
 

CaptJoe213

Diabloii.Net Member
geez, my grandma wouldda just brought the beatdown herself, she's all 'ninja-granny!' My mom wouldda been the trash talker...and I would have had cleaned the blood of the fool off my grandma's shoes...

I should unleash killer granny on the ITH poster, I wouldn't mind that mess :lol:
 

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
*cough*

Can we get back to the point here???

The U.S. has been overrun with parachuting soviets taking over the heartland people!! It's Chaos I tell you!! CHAOS!!!

This insurgence can only be quelled by a group of spunky high school students (go Patrick Swayze & Charlie Sheen, GO!!).

So all I can say is....


WOLVERINES!!!

Durf, alas I resisted the temptation to buy this gem.

And where is Dutch when you need him anyhow?!?!?!? This thread was a tribute for him as it was!! :D
 

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
i once dropped kicked a kid because he snitched on me when i was doing a beer run. he didnt move though because hes fat. i kicked him in his head a couple of times. i then got in trouble and am supposed to "have a court date". its been maybe a year or more, im not sure, but i dont think im gonna have to go to court.
 

Dutchman

Diabloii.Net Member
LunarSolaris said:
Durf, alas I resisted the temptation to buy this gem.

And where is Dutch when you need him anyhow?!?!?!? This thread was a tribute for him as it was!! :D
Hehe, I am terribly dissapointed that you didn't buy it though man, I mean $10 bucks for christ sakes.

BOOOOOO LUNAR!!!!!!!!!!

WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Dutch
 
I just read an article today that they have spotted the first wild Michigan wolverine in Michigan for the last 200 years. They took it off the endangered species list because, I think, they thought the critters were completely gone, not just endangered.
Isn't that thier state animal or something? 200 years? What the heck is that all about? Why not the dodo, or the wooly mammoth?
 

adamfgt78

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, please tell us why you're screaming "wolverines".

I sure hope that its not an inside joke since that is quite rude.
 

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
adamfgt78 said:
Yes, please tell us why you're screaming "wolverines".

I sure hope that its not an inside joke since that is quite rude.
bah I say!

I haven't seen the movie, but I am privy to plenty of other inside crappers, but for once I am left out and I ain't gonna whine!
 
Top