Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

so i tried out the tmc bp mod

Discussion in 'PvP' started by juggernautbrun, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juggernautbrun

juggernautbrun IncGamers Member

so i tried out the tmc bp mod

alright, when i first downloaded, i noticed a difference in my hammer speed because my fcr wasn't maxed, so basically it took it to or past 125. and i dueled and no one noticed a difference. but when i edited the hack (which took me awhle to figure out how to) i took my fcr frame rate to 2 frames and went into a duel game, people were amazed at the hammer speed. but there are problems with the hack when you take it to a ridiculous level like 2 frames. it looks cool, but i don't think the game registers the extra hits. one of the best examples is i bought a bow and arrows, and was shooting like crazy, looked like i shot 40 arrows, but i'd look at how many arrows are left and i didn't shoot no more than 5 arrows. i do however think that it registers diablo 2 max break points. with that said, my computer is very slow and that has a profound effect on everything including this hack, so maybe my computer is just to slow to register the rest of the hits? in any case, i do think this hack will take you to given max breakpoints without having to use any gear. which means, there is more freedom in gear choice. and this might bring about new build or bring old builds back, stay tuned and i guess we will see.

2. Kiba

Kiba IncGamers Member

ummmm..... why are you describing and promoting a mod/cheat?

3. De4dEyE

De4dEyE IncGamers Member

He's not promoting it, just testing it out if it works or not. Blah blah against the rules blah blah.. I'd rather know if I have to worry about this crap in pubs.

4. inkanddagger

inkanddagger Banned

RPG traders allows discussion about the morality of use, etc. about cheats, but not discussion about how to use/where to get.

That said, this thread is obviously seeming to advocate the usage of an unfair game modification, which I consider to be immoral in context of the battle.net realm, as it violates end user license agreement. Use of this program for private game modding is acceptable, but not for cheating.

Also, it doesn't work. Total client side fakeout.

<3 ink

5. diablotradez

diablotradez Banned

inkanddger i have bvb now lets have gg duelz

6. nickedoff

nickedoff IncGamers Member

Edit - Nevermind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.