So I reinstalled D2

Cypher Aus

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey there guys and ladies! I have reinstalled D2 after eventually decided I'm tired of the constant racetrack that is D3 seasonal.

I've had no troubles installing the game itself but I would also like to use the RWM and Gomule. The link to RWM seems to be dead - can anyone point me towards a working link? I'd really appreciate it.

I'll visit here fairly often and post some progress. It's been quite a while and I'm really looking forward to playing and being a part of this community.

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I can't help with the link I'm afraid, but I'm sure that somebody can.

Welcome back to the forum. Hey guys, do we still get to still his/her wallet?

There are some interesting things going on in the forum just now: The untwined 99er tournament is ongoing here; come and join us in the 99er hall of fame by documenting your progress here; we are looking at a TC3 hunting tournament here and there are other regular MF related tournaments on the forum; you could make some fun builds, lots of inspiration here; you could read about my hardcore play here and there are various similar threads floating around relating to septs etc; lastly, you could pitch up in one of our tournaments which are listed here.

Have fun, and feel free to ask questions :D

Cypher Aus

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks Kitteh! Tournaments are a lot of fun and I'll be sure to join on soon. I'll start progress on an untwinked character (fresh install, new pc) once I have the RWM sorted and might even try to reach 99 this time :) I wouldn't mind trying HC myself and I suppose if I am going to start playing D2 HC now's better than later.

Cypher Aus

Diabloii.Net Member
Cheers fearedbliss :) Appreciate you pointing me in the right direction and will certainly join in on a bit of conversation via Discord sometime.