Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

So I moved into my new place and haven't gotten internet yet.... d

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by HCTK, Sep 1, 2010.

1. HCTK

HCTK Diabloii.Net Member

So I moved into my new place and haven't gotten internet yet....

And decided after beating fallout 3 again, I'd try and do something I've never done since basically the release of the game, play single player. Well at first I chose to roll a classic char, but very quickly I relized trying to achieve my goal (completing hell mode) would be very difficult. So I rerolled to lod and made a hardcore pally, which he is now level 61 zealer, at nm Baal, and I must say Black runeword is an allstar for an untwinked char. I decided to register an account on this website due to the fact the "other" site I use to trade with, doesn't have any forum for SP. I've read alittle bit on here and I just want make sure since I'm an active ladder player with lots to lose, what should I do to protect my b.net account while still being able to use muling progs? Since I have since found an occy, magefist, and a vmagi (ithink my next char is gonna be a sorc!) thanks everyone!

2. RobbyD

RobbyD Diabloii.Net Member

Re: So I moved into my new place and haven't gotten internet yet....

Welcome to the world of SP!

A quick response to ease your mind - ATMA and GoMule have no impact on BNet access. They are external apps, so BNet doesn't care.

Seems like the game wants you to build a Sorc, I agree.

As far as untwinked runewords, Honor is not half bad either! Try that in a Yari or Partizan for your Merc, or in a Knout for your Pally.

3. Chairnick

Chairnick Diabloii.Net Member

Re: So I moved into my new place and haven't gotten internet yet....

You can also use Runeword Mod/Red Rune Mod and still go to battle.net if you have 2 separate shortcuts.