So, I just took the New SAT

Echod16

Diabloii.Net Member
So, I just took the New SAT

i know it's the second round, so i'm not special in that respect, but i thought i'd talk about it anyways

i was surprised how prepared i was for the test...alot more so than at the beginning of the year when i tried the PSATs (in which i ended up with an avg. of 1100), and i felt i covered the essay topic fairly well (even though i didn't finish it). I must say though, the math was almost deceptively easy

all in all, i'll be expecting this time around at least a 1900

how do you feel you did?

I don't think we're supposed to discuss any questions we might remember, although the temptation is great.. ;p

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
If you're a math person, the math on the SAT usually is pretty easy. As I recall, it doesn't cover much computation stuff, and there's no calculus at all.

masterazn

Banned
The SAT I math sections are ridiculously easy. I'm expecting a 750-800 on the math section (I took it yesterday too). The verbal reading part was easy compared to the practice ones I did at home. The vocabulary-related questions were a tad harder than what I had anticipated. I didn't know what "vehemence", "bowldering" and what not meant. The grammar section is quite simple a well, just know your grammar rules. The essay is not THAT important...

Nword

Banned
Did you prepare for it? or just ignore the SATs after taking the PSATs? (like myself, though SATs in June)