• CtA / Spirit ~ Lidless

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkPotHead

Diabloii.Net Member
So I just got circumsized...

At age 19. I got a general and a local anesthetic and didn't feel a thing, but now it kinda hurts.

They gave me 5mg of morphine (which i didn't feel at all, i seem to have a high tolerance for all drugs). However, i think i'm coming down and i'm really really irritated, so i'm gonna smoke some pot.

Anyways, i want to ask the forum about circumcision.

Your thoughts on it, are you circumsized and if so, at what age did you have it? If you didn't get it as a newborn, for what reason did you get it?

If you're a girl, do you prefer a circumsized or uncircumsized penis?

For me, i was going to get one at the age of 16 for hygiene purposes but at the time, insurance wouldn't cover it. Now it does, and the main reason i'm getting it is because that trip to israel made me realize my jewish ancestry, and i wanted to get circumsized.

theBlackKnight

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, uncircumsized for 19 whole years eh? I bet your lad is a wee bit tender. As far as I know, around here it is done at birth unless the parents specifically forbid it.

Madness

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats man, getting circumsized at 19 is a tough thing to do.

Personally, Im circumsized, 8 days after birth, because Im Jewish.

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
Everyone I know who has gone through with a mature circumsision has been disapointed to pissed.

I wouldnt bother unless it impeded my being.. actually if i had a full hood i would definately have lower self confidence with the chickys

TMI warning: I think when they posed the question to my parents they said "a little off the top"

th5418

Banned
Geeno said:
I wouldnt bother unless it impeded my being.. actually if i had a full hood i would definately have lower self confidence with the chickys
No, I'm not. Born in China and they don't circumsize unless it is a medical problem. Why would you have lower confidence? Flip the foreskin back and its the same. I remember we had a circumsizion(sp?) thread a while back. Got closed.

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
I am but my kids won't be. I understand doing it for religious reasons but medically it is unnecessary.

At birth, I don't care either way. I don't miss it. . .

You had some big ones to get it done, I've heard that the next few days suck though.

Shaigon

Diabloii.Net Member
Why do people even get circumsized..what good does it do you? Besides the fact that it is part of your religion or whatever. I would never..I dont see the point of going through with it, please, enlighten me.

Shaigon said:
Why do people even get circumsized..what good does it do you? Besides the fact that it is part of your religion or whatever. I would never..I dont see the point of going through with it, please, enlighten me.
Hygeine. Looks. Female preference.

So um, ease of use and function? I dunno.

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Geeno said:
well maybe i should clarify that i would have even lower self esteem if i were chinese
Keep acting like an idiot with comments like that, and you wont have any ladies around to bother with your self esteem or lack thereof.

I am, I dont know exactly when, except at birth... dont miss it, never really thought about it really...

-Matt

DrunkPotHead

Diabloii.Net Member
Another thing: i sometimes had trouble putting on condoms when i roll back the foreskin.

And at certain times when you're with a girl, the part where the foreskin is attached to the head can hurt if it's pulled on.

Please keep this thread clean, no racy comments please. I would love to keep this thread open because i'm genuinly interested about it, and asking people in real life isn't the most comfortable thing.

Shaigon said:
Foreskin can also rip very easily during intercourse if not careful. Once it rips, its a whole new ball of wax to get it fixed, not to mention a really crappy way to end intercourse.

Yikes, Geeno, did you really have to do that?

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
same Madness - but im athiest.

anyways, its used for hygiene, so whoever says its not for medical purposes should be educated. from what i understand, its easier to get infected/disease/unhealthyness when the foreskin is attached.

DrunkPotHead

Diabloii.Net Member
Mecal said:
same Madness - but im athiest.

anyways, its used for hygiene, so whoever says its not for medical purposes should be educated. from what i understand, its easier to get infected/disease/unhealthyness when the foreskin is attached.
I did a lot of research myself on this, and apparently it's only a hygiene issue when you're under the age of one. Otherwise, if you wash under it, it's not a hygiene problem.

Also, my foreskin was always rolled up anyways so i never used it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.