So, I bought a new vehicle....

toader

Banned
So, I bought a new vehicle....

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT

It has every single option you can possibly have except a sunroof. Who wants that on a truck anyways. It only has 17,000 miles. I got it for only 21,000.

If you check the KBB price on that, youll see I can thank my friends who have connections in the car dealership business. :) They just got it in Saturday, and pretty much just resold it to me what they paid the guy for it who traded it in. *woot*

Anyways.....its black, and its super pretty. Im happy and excited. Ill post some pictures sometime when I remember, but most people should know what it looks like anyways :)

:clap:

Oh, did I mention unfortunatly that its for my wife and she'll be driving it 90% of the time. :(

Wait a minute...I just bought my wife a super nice truck, time to head to bed *wink*....see you all in the morning. *wink*

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Heh, you won't see us in the morning. You're gonna need that time to make up for all the lost sleep.

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
does it have built in shotguns?

you realise for the next weak at work people will think youve been horse riding :D

toader

Banned
DurfBarian said:
Enjoy the low low gas prices, sucker. :p
No doubt...thats the only unfortunate part...but its also a lot of the reason truck prices are down. Noone wants one right now.

Meh, maybe the US can go randomly conquer another country to control more oil, and lower prices. ;) (just kidding)

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
I imagine "Just Bought my Wife a really nice Truck Sex" may even rival "Makeup Sex" and "Conjugal Visit Sex".

rplusplus

Diabloii.Net Member
Cool Toader! Ahh New truck smell!

Wait, it's a turn in, that's not new truck smell!

*Looks under the seat and finds an old order of McDonalds fries*

R++