Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

So... how's everyone's April Fool's gone so far?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Xenon[XoA], Apr 1, 2004.

1. Xenon[XoA]

Xenon[XoA] Banned

So... how's everyone's April Fool's gone so far?

If you took part in the prankage anyhow...
    This was almost the worst day ever though. I woke up this morning, totally forgot about April Fools, was 1/2way up the hill before I had to go back for my stink-jars. Got to school, morning went ok. Lunch came (11:20), my friend offered me his cookies...filled with exlax pills of course, but I had to act natural and eat them, so he wouldn't suspect that the muffin I traded him had exlax pills in it. I did manage to hork the pills out tho.

As to the stinkbombs... Had em in my locker, friend shares it. He doesn't usually go in there, but I guess he must've today. Apparently he opened one of the jars to see what was inside (the fool!) and the smell knocked him off his feet. Subsequently, all the jars fell and broke at the foot of my locker. So now the entire ****ing upper floor smells like eggs and drano, and its not even my fault this time. But I got suspended anyhow. Was only 3 days this time, guess they're going soft or something.

Why do ppl suspend as discipline...? Its a holiday, and apart from missing classes (get notes from friends) there's practically no downside. gogo call-forwarding!

Then I got my report card on the way out. Supposedly midterms, but...its only 25% (ish) through the courses. Oh well. Failed 2/3 courses, but that's my own damn fault...and my lack of willpower. Pfft. :rant:

2. Freemason

Freemason Banned

3. Ringworm125

Ringworm125 IncGamers Member

If you think that's bad, I played a trick on my science teacher. Which you know didn't end up well, lol. I was sitting in my seat, then all of a sudden, I acted as if I was having a seizure. I fell out of my seat just shaking like a dumba$$. My teacher ran up to me screaming "Oh my God!" over and over again. Then I looked up and pointed at her and laughed. :lol:

She took it well and we had a good April Fool's Day.

Whatever! lol

She freakin got pissed at me and said I had a bunch of detentions. :rant: She wasn't laughing at all, even though me and everyone else was.

Man, why can teachers play jokes on us, but we can't on them? Makes no sense... Oh well, I got plenty of detentions left.

4. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

Pretty damn bad thanks

5. bigD72

bigD72 IncGamers Member

Grabbed some good old fake blood filled my mouth up with it, walked up to the teacher as though I was going to ask a question. Opened eyes really big and scared, ran to the trash can, made puking noise, lost all the fake blood and she was going crazzzzy!

6. cougar

cougar IncGamers Member

That's why they use in-school suspensions.. those are much worse. Have to sit by yourself in a little tiny room, while people bring homework to you. Temporarily checking in on you to make sure you aren't sleeping.

7. memememe173

Where I am, that stopped in middle school...in High school it's either Saturday Morning or a suspension

8. mysnistaken

mysnistaken Banned

At school people tried to organize a walk out at 11:45...but of course it didn't work and 200-300 people, out of the 2500 at our school, were sent to the gym and given saturday school (self explanatory) and referrals.

Then today I was supposed to take a Word Processing I test. It turned out to be horrible...really hard...forgot how to do a lot of stuff...don't think i placed...horrible horrible horrible test...hope it was an April Fool's day joke though...cuz that was a horrible x5 test

9. Panders

Panders IncGamers Member

I just need to throw in my .02 real quick.

To Ringworm - Seizures are an absolutely terrifying thing man. I've been with a friend of mine when she had a seizure in the middle of the hall during school. And just the other day someone got kicked in the head and had a seizure. I have to say I can't blame your teacher one bit for being pissed off. There's definately a difference between a kid pretending to have a seizure and a teacher playing a little joke, imho. But then again...I have no clue what your teachers do for jokes.

Anyways, on the upside. The only thing I really did today was got someone with the whole "Hey...someone wrote gullible on the ceiling!". Wasn't really in the April Fool's spirit, I suppose.

10. Corneo

Corneo IncGamers Member

Today was the start of a new quarter here @ UCDavis. I arrived late into my physic class. This is a first year physics course so many of the stuff should have been basic. The man infront of the room blabled about integrals and complex numbers and 3 dimesions and what not. Some old guy raied his hand and said "Your kidding me right? I have no idea what the hell are you talking about!" The professor yelled back "You would know if you took notes and don't give me attitude!" 5 minutes go by and the same guy yells out "Really professor I highly doubt anyone here knows what the hell your talking about. Can I have a show of hands please?" The professor yells back "Well if you think your so good at this, why don't you teach the class?!!" "I will!". The guy walks down the stairs and grabs a chalk and writes "Dr. Zimanyi" on the board. The guy sitting with the students was actually the professor and the man who pretended to be the professor was his colleague. All I can say is "Wow..."

11. DurfBarian

DurfBarian IncGamers Member

That's a sweet way to kick off a class. :D

12. memememe173

That is good :thumbsup: