Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

so freakin hard to f-f-find!!!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Gosu-diablo, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Gosu-diablo

Gosu-diablo IncGamers Member

so freakin hard to f-f-find!!!

AHHH!!!!

after doing so many pit runs with my lvl ** zealot (which leveled 2 times from doing so many pit runs), im getting PISSED!!!!

i found a ethreal COLOSUS BLADE!!!! ...with 5 sockets.

i found ANOTHER ETHREAL COLOSUS BLADE!!!! ...with 1 socket.

then i found a noneth colosus blade with no sockets (which is ok for larzuk quest i guess)

i found 3 NONETH BESERKER AXES!!! (1 with 5 sockets, 2 with no sockets)

i found 2 NONETH ZAKARUM SHIELDS!!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im wearing NO mf so that i dont find magical beserker axes and colosus blades...(im looking for eth colosus blades and beserker axes AND eth vortex shields)

I HAVE THE RUNES TO MAKE ANOTHER BOTD AND EXILE!!! BUT I CANT FIND THE FREAKIN ITEMS to put the FREAKIN RUNES INTO!!!!

AHHHH!!!! plz tell me if there's some better place to do besides pits for eth elite items...(i dont like chaos sanctuary bcuz of iron maiden = T )

...or do i hav to do pit runs until my eyes bleed?

bah...humbug.

2. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

im having the same problem as you, i been doing pit runs for a while now (not as long as you tho from the sound of it) and i finally saw a greay colossus drop, pick it up, ethreal no socket :D yay!!! read title colossus sword D: no!!!!

i think pit is the best place, you just need to do it for AGES

3. leesh

leesh Guest

Whats wrong with CS? its faster than Blade with less damage. I might be missing something here but back in 1.9 some like swords better than blades.

4. Cujo

Cujo IncGamers Member

(Actually Cs is [5] slower than Cb, but it has 3 more average damage, and only get 5 sockets, so no Botd)

Whats worse is was when i actually found a superior13% eth 6 soc beserker in the Pit, quickly went to my stash to store it, played about 10 min after that and then game crashes..no worries i think, but when I log back on it has made a rollback, and the axe was long gone..and thats probably the closest Ill ever get to Botd on ladder, but well the game is fun anyway with or without it..

5. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

yea ethreal colossus sword is OK coz u can eternity it but i REALLY need ethreal botd CB which i cant make from CS. plus if anyone asks i dont want to make eternity because it has no IAS and its pretty useless for me without it.

6. Gosu-diablo

Gosu-diablo IncGamers Member

w-w-wait let me c if i got this right... you found it, and u didnt hav enough room for it so u made a tp to go to town to clear ur inventory by putting items into your stash, so u could go back into pits and pick it up? but then the game crashed?

i dont know which is more scary: the thought of losing that superior eth beserker axe or my confusing question.

7. _teo_

_teo_ IncGamers Member

No, what i think Cujo ment was that he found the axe, put it into his stah, and then played on for another 10 mins or so. The game then crashed, and rolled back everything he had gained during that game, exp, items, gold, the lot. Not a very nice thing to happen, speci f youve just found summit real good. :grrr:

RegraDs
    Teo

8. Cujo

Cujo IncGamers Member

Excactly what I meant _teo_ :D

9. thepopo

thepopo IncGamers Member

with those eth CB's with 1 and 5 sockets. Can't you use the unsocket recipe from the cube to make them clean and then use a larzuk quest? this might be on ladder only. But that's why i play ladder. But i might have misunderstood and it only works on uniques...etc.

10. dark'one

dark'one Banned

why not just go on cow level?? it is easy. i use my ama to it she got no mf :D
    only good dam. my ama is from 1.09 so stil good dam like 11,000 but no life only 397 bah :( .. but stil i got 2x eth cb one with 6 sock the otter with 0 sock. and a cs 5 sock but not eth :-/ even a some good runes like lem to mal.
    imo. that is the best of all run's if you got no mf..

11. Cujo

Cujo IncGamers Member

Nope the unsocket recipe only remove whatever you have in the socket (jewel,rune,gem etc), the amount of sockets will not change..