Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

So close. So very close. >.< (rant)

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Starseed, Mar 6, 2004.

1. Starseed

Starseed IncGamers Member

So close. So very close. >.< (rant)

Yeah. Ignore this if you're not in a rant mood. thx.

You'd think it would be easy to find a six-socket eth war pike but no.

Well, maybe not easy but not impossible.

Of course, if people ask something for it, and find out it's utterly not worth what they're asking.. they'll just trash it because hey.. why just give it to someone who expresses interest when you can hope for a more tradeable find and just get rid of it. >.<

I think I'm going to just start making ridiculously stupid offers, like "Hey.. a gravenspine for your enigma!" just to find that one person on Bnet who goes "Durrrr HOKAY!" so I can laugh and laugh and then feel utterly disgusted with myself for sinking to their level and sell it to Charsi.

:rant:

2. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

Sucks dude.. But what can I say, if you can't afford something you can't afford it.

3. Starseed

If it wasn't so difficult to find make-believe items on a game, I wouldn't get so annoyed. If I can't pay my bills I go "Damn, I better save some money up so I can cover myself."

It's just the idea that people horde these items with some mentality like it's going to go up in value IRL that irks me.

"If that's how you feel, why let it bother you, then?"

Because it's an impediment to me having fun.. which really shouldn't happen to me (or anyone) in what's supposed to be just a game.

4. Reggitsan

Reggitsan Banned

I had an ethereal Berserker Axe. I never traded on the realms in 1.10 until I was looking for the value of a Windforce. Guy comes along, says he needs the axe. I say I have it, he offers a Lo rune. I think to myself, "God damn, I picked this stupid thing up to sell it and I am going to get a good rune out of the deal!" I trade, tell the people on my f list.

Unfortunatly, someone on my list knows it's value. 3 SOJ's, because it was also Superior. And my Lo rune? Nothing. I can't even buy a Diggler with it.

[/Rant]

5. Starseed

You know, I seriously think I ran right past an eth zerker axe in a crypt run.. heh.. didn't even bother to look at it. Just remembe the gray. Never really paid attention to what's popular most of the time. o_O

I think I'm just bitter 'cos I wish karma would kick in already.. gah. >.<