Snow

Gorny

Banned
Snow

It snowed here this morning!

Rats! This means Summeer has officially gone bye-bye.

Anyways i don't know about the rest of you out there, but I went from wearing a fleece to work to having to break out the heavy winter jacket this morning. We woke up to 30 degree temperatures this morning.

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
thats about the same thing that happened here. i love snow, but damnit, im not ready to pay those heating bills yet.

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
No snow yet..but very nippy. The sun is out, but cold and windy. They call for snow some time today here in NE Ohio.

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
Gorny said:
Chicago, and mid Octber is a bit early for snow.

Yaboosh - Remind me to send you a few feet.
Ah chicago.. the one american city I visited were they couldnt be bothered by me not being 21.

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
tsangd said:
Its still 70 degrees (about 20 degrees Celcius) out in new york city...
Same in Baltimore. The front coming through is only supposed to knock it into the upper 50s briefly before it returns to the upper 60s, low 70s. Reason #349 that Baltimore is better than Chicago.

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
Right now, I'm in sunny New Jersey. It's about 65 and sunny. It's close to a perfect day.

But, back home in Michigan, it's currently snowing.

skihard

Banned
snowed here off and on all day and the weather dude is calling for 12-18 inches a few hours north of me. It'll make my brother happy, but I am very much not yet in the mood for snow

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Never seen snow actually fall before....:undecided:
It's mid 70's to low 80's here in La Jolla, and it will probably stay like this for "winter".

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Evrae Altana said:
Never seen snow actually fall before....:undecided:
Couldn't you take a 4 hour trip north one day?
Evrae Altana said:
It's mid 70's to low 80's here in La Jolla, and it will probably stay like this for "winter".
I have an Aunt that moved to San Diego to avoid ever seeing snow fall again.

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
The real problem with snow and cold temperatures at this time of year is the effect it has on female halloween custumes.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
thegiantturtle said:
Couldn't you take a 4 hour trip north one day?
I would, but I'm broke. Not to mention a 4 hour car drive will probably put me somewhere near Los Angeles in this traffic if I'm lucky. Plane on the other hand...:scratch:

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
Its 60 F here, supposed to get down to 45 tonight.

It was 85 F yesterday.

Supposed to be 85 again Sunday.

East Texas weather doesn't make up its mind.

It is not unusual to use your AC and heater in the same day.