Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Snottynosed sister

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by MikaelHakim, Mar 24, 2004.

1. MikaelHakim

MikaelHakim IncGamers Member

Snottynosed sister

Well there once was this barb lookin a sword when he me somebody with many feet and pale face and a nasty character too. So he gave this jerk a lesson and thought 'Darn, no sword with this fella either!' when he saw somethin like a hydrabow on the ground. 'Hmm, sys might like this' he thought..
    Well he took the Bow to sys and said: 'Here sys, use this with theammy and the wfbelt!' Well the sys first looked stunned, but then she slowly started sniffin': 'But bro, I'm only at level 48 and my strenght is only 75! I can't use this yet, even with the ammy and wfbelt, snif, those only gim'me twenty more strenght.. and those battleboots of yours would give ten more, but that wouldn't be even nearly enough. I have that stupid Lionheart armour in my locker, but I might not wanna use it forever 'cause it won't suit my make-up andTiara!'
    Now what should the barb do? Find charms for sys? Or should sys go to gym and give up some dex? Maybe they'll socket the Bow and put a Hel on it.. Or maybe the barb sels the Bow for a permanent vacation at nearest pub? Maybe you can solve this familycrisis? :scratch:

2. MikaelHakim

I mean seriously, is it worthwhile to socket wf with hel?

3. JoJeck

JoJeck IncGamers Member

No that would be a terrible waste. Tell your sis to plan on wearing lionheart = 25 Str, wear the wartravs = 10 str at least and then make up the rest of the strength needed by the time she reaches level 73. She will not be dissapointed with her new acquisition from her loving bro :lol: .

Having such a wonderful bow as WF means she needs to pay attention to shooting speed with her equipment but that depends on what bow skills she's using. If she uses strafe the key decision is whether to try for a 9/2 strafe or stick with a slower 9/3 or 10/3 shooting speed and use other useful equipment for damage / resists / mf or whatever she prefers. Putting a shael or 15 IAS jewel in the WF could be an essential part of the speed equation so don't put a Hel there :surprise:

4. MikaelHakim

Thanxs. Well this girl likes too shoot guided and freezin(v.9) so a lot points into pierce too. She has uniq battle- and wargauntlets for gloves +some exep.+speedgloves too. M'avina's true sight would have great +attack speed too.. Indeed, since the main skills should be ready at around 75, would be fun to make LF secondary weapchoice? Or would witchwild string be better? Is it any use killin PI? About the armour: PvM Lionheart would feel overkill, dunno yet, though. It would be nice to wear sometihng with mf..

5. Shanksie1337

Shanksie1337 IncGamers Member

to kill PI's equip merc with a reapers toll and wait for the decrep to trigger - much much quicker than using a WWS imho.

6. MikaelHakim

Can't find Reapers in .9 universe... btw, what's a laddercharacter(i'm new)?