snakes in halls of vault

evryx

Diabloii.Net Member
snakes in halls of vault

when i go down into the halls of vault the snakes shoot poison and it does so much damage and i have max resist. why or what is doing all this damage?what skills do they have?

bahbah

Diabloii.Net Member
Their attack is bugged and deals tons of physical damage along with the poison. It's best to stay clear of them or try to kill them from range.

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
its best to kill them from a distance and stay away from the poison clouds from their attacks
gear that raises your maximum poison resistance will help alot too

Silent Shaddow

Diabloii.Net Member
if u get shot at and ur in the middle of 1 then dont move, only tele etc for some reason ive found that standing still stops the huge dmg effect

Flyingcow

Diabloii.Net Member
yea. its been tested, the vipers do insane damage even with max resist. i wont even go down there if i see any.

Ax2Grind

Diabloii.Net Member
Transudial damage: their physical attack, which is a charge, is added to their poison attack much like elemental damage if they were enchanted. Therefore, if you're cursed by one of them, you'll probably die instantly like I did (even with +50%PhysicalR). Ranged attacks, high blocking and damage reduction still help a lot, so a javelin Amazon works well - unfortunately there are other vulnerabilities to that build down there.