Smiting Ubers Solo - Spawn Loc & Conviction

PlayWithHonor

Diabloii.Net Member
Smiting Ubers Solo - Spawn Loc & Conviction

A couple questions I had before I take this on....

1 - Conviction will cancel out Meph's aura I know. A key to soloing the Ubers though is making sure to only wake 1 of them at a time. IF I run conviction will the aura wake up any of the Ubers? So... if I inch up just enough to wake Meph will Diablo or Baal also wake up if their spawn location is within my aura's range? I've heard this happens when using Holy Freeze but wanted to confirm this as a risk.

2 - Where exactly are the spawn locations of the Ubers in Trist? There has to be a map or something that someone has put together but searching has produced nothing. Anyone know a good thread or site that has a map that shows exactly where they are and where to go to spawn them? I've read the explanations but I want to see a map.

Thanks in advance

Lord Nyax

Banned

1 - Conviction will cancel out Meph's aura I know. A key to soloing the Ubers though is making sure to only wake 1 of them at a time. IF I run conviction will the aura wake up any of the Ubers? So... if I inch up just enough to wake Meph will Diablo or Baal also wake up if their spawn location is within my aura's range? I've heard this happens when using Holy Freeze but wanted to confirm this as a risk.

2 - Where exactly are the spawn locations of the Ubers in Trist? There has to be a map or something that someone has put together but searching has produced nothing. Anyone know a good thread or site that has a map that shows exactly where they are and where to go to spawn them? I've read the explanations but I want to see a map.

Thanks in advance
Holy Freeze actually hurts them, so it counts as an attack, so it "wakes" them up.

Conviction isn't, so it won't wake them up. Although...Conviction's range tends not to be large enough for this to be a concern...ever...they'll be able to see you before your aura will affect them....

DeathSpawn

Diabloii.Net Member

Thanks in advance
they're in the center of tristram, near the foutain and the place where cain was caged.
when you enter the portal if you walk slowly you can easily atract mephisto's attention before baal and diablo see you, he will summon minions near you and then he will teleport next to you. After killing him the others ubers aren't a threat if you can leech life.