Smiter's questions

behling

Diabloii.Net Member
Smiter's questions

1) does Mana Leech and life leech work when using smite?
2) how much IAS neeed b4 i reach max attacking speed with level 26 fant
3) if my wpn has IAS does it count when using attack smite?
4) does deadly strike work when using smite.

thanks

Blades

Diabloii.Net Member
behling said:
1) does Mana Leech and life leech work when using smite?
2) how much IAS neeed b4 i reach max attacking speed with level 26 fant
3) if my wpn has IAS does it count when using attack smite?
4) does deadly strike work when using smite.

thanks
Crushing blow
Chance to cast something on striking
Hit blinds target
Hit freezes target
Open Wounds
Enhanced Damage
+Damage modifier on the Redeemer (unique Mighty Scepter) and Astreon's Iron Ward (unique Caduceus)
Curses such as Life Tap, Amplify Damage...
all work with smite
Life or Mana leech
Deadly Strike
Elemental Damage
dont work with smite
and also +damage on weapon does work with smite but does not work if it comes from things other then weapon.....(taken from the vindicator/templar pally guid)

JoeJTang

Diabloii.Net Member
Crushing blow works with Smite...
I switch to a cb wep and smite baal all the time to bring his hp down when I need to.
EDIT: DIdnt see that there was an all works with smite part... I'll just leave now....

Would a jewel that says "adds 2-12 damage" work the same for a Smiter as the +damage on Astreon's or the redeemer?

Does ed% on anything work for the smiter? ie: does the ed on Phoenix and Fortitude work?

If yes, do they multiply the +damage given by the mentioned weapons?

Can Grief RW be counted in the same category as the other mentioned weapons as far as the +damage is concerned for a smiter?

Blades

Diabloii.Net Member
Lolaan Taaszar said:
Would a jewel that says "adds 2-12 damage" work the same for a Smiter as the +damage on Astreon's or the redeemer?

Does ed% on anything work for the smiter? ie: does the ed on Phoenix and Fortitude work?

If yes, do they multiply the +damage given by the mentioned weapons?

Can Grief RW be counted in the same category as the other mentioned weapons as far as the +damage is concerned for a smiter?
as for the grief yes it does work tho i dont think the damage shows in the player window so ull just notice a huge differance
also im not sure about jewels and as for ed i dunno either