smiter question

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
smiter question

ite got my smiter's gear ready, and just need to lvl him to use it:grin: this isn't really a necessary thing, but what kind of merc would be best for an ubers smiter? nah no worries i won't actually be using him for ubers, or nihlathak. i'm just going to use one for help with regular stuff, killing regular enemies & doing quests (atma's for example). i was thinking maybe a rogue, since i'll be the melee, and she would keep herself from getting killed lol. maybe a holy freeze merc? or maybe even a barb :tongue: any suggestions would be appreciated:smiley:

Arutha

Diabloii.Net Member
ite got my smiter's gear ready, and just need to lvl him to use it:grin: this isn't really a necessary thing, but what kind of merc would be best for an ubers smiter? nah no worries i won't actually be using him for ubers, or nihlathak. i'm just going to use one for help with regular stuff, killing regular enemies & doing quests (atma's for example). i was thinking maybe a rogue, since i'll be the melee, and she would keep herself from getting killed lol. maybe a holy freeze merc? or maybe even a barb :tongue: any suggestions would be appreciated:smiley:
I use a might merc (act 2 nm offensive) with a pride on my uber smiter for a little dmg boost.