Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Smiter Pally questions

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by swordsmanbudsixfive, Nov 12, 2006.

1. swordsmanbudsixfive

swordsmanbudsixfive Diabloii.Net Member

Smiter Pally questions

Eh, sup, Im makin a smiter and im not really use to it, i was wondering if any1 could help out here are some questions i need to get answered.

1) what gear for smiter (perfect gear)
    2)What skills and stats are the best to go, what skills to max?
    3)or if any1 could send a link to a guide that be great, juss if ya know ur smiter pally stuff leave a post ploz.

2. Arutha

Arutha Diabloii.Net Member

Well what do you plan on useing this smiter for? PvP, PvM. Ubers?

If PvP gonna be just smite vs smite? or will you be dueling other classes as well?

I don't know whats in here for smiter guides but there are prolly a few:
    http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=318026

I don't know if it will help you but my pvp v/t which is almost a pure smiter uses:
    ber'd shako, mara's, grief zerker, mp enigma, up'd ber'd hoz, 20ias +str gloves, 2xBk rings, dungos, +65 life water walks, in his stash I have um'd kiras and if ppl are being bm also have a exile, wisps, ravens, rising sun, dwarfs. I maxed smite, fanta, holy shield, and put the rest into holy shock and foh but a pure smiter might go defiance or charge maybe.

My other smiter which I use only for PvM and mostly just ubers uses, guillaumes face (however its spelled), mara's, grief pb, coh, up'd hoz, dracs, dwarf/raven, tgods, up'd goblin toe. I maxed smite, fanata, holy shield, 1 pt in zeal, and the rest into the resist cold, and fire to boost my max resisits a little.

3. Dahmer

Dahmer Diabloii.Net Member

statwise its fairly easy :D
    str just enough to wear everything
    dex just enough for max block WITH holy shield on
    rest vit :)

rest has been said by arutha, cant really tell you "perfect" gear for smiter if we dont know what you plan on doing with it, there's a big difference between gear for a pvp smiter and for a pvm smiter (ubers)