Smite uses weapon durability?

Mr Evil

Diabloii.Net Member
Smite uses weapon durability?

Since my sword breaks rather quickly (generally have to return to town at least once per non-tele Baal run to repair it) I thought I might benefit from smiting initially, to set of the weaken from my Soul Drainers and static from my sword (Crescent Moon), but it quickly became apparent that smiting still causes my sword to loose durability, not my shield as I would have expected. Is it supposed to do that?

Niyougegema

Diabloii.Net Member
Mr Evil said:
Since my sword breaks rather quickly (generally have to return to town at least once per non-tele Baal run to repair it) I thought I might benefit from smiting initially, to set of the weaken from my Soul Drainers and static from my sword (Crescent Moon), but it quickly became apparent that smiting still causes my sword to loose durability, not my shield as I would have expected. Is it supposed to do that?
My pure smiter just leaves his weapon borken, because it doesnt do aything, unless you want to hit stuff with it!

Wurmer

Diabloii.Net Member
If you can get your hand on a silence phase blade, ur durability problem will be fixed.

Mr Evil

Diabloii.Net Member
Wurmer said:
If you can get your hand on a silence phase blade, ur durability problem will be fixed.
Yeah, but I like my conquest sword because it's silver, which matches my Paladin's outfit!