Smite Shield Help I had a question on which shield would be best to use on my smite Paladin. Here are both the stats for the two shields: Rare Sacred Targe Defense: 278 Str Required: 86 Smite Dmg: 22-70* Block: 60% Speed: 0 Weight: Light +2 Pally Skills 30% Faster Block Rate 20% Increased Chance of Blocking 70% Enhanced Defense +35 Resist All Herald of Zakarum 362-507 Defense 89 Str Required 20-28 Smite Dmg Item Level: 50 Clvl Req: 42 +2 To Paladin Skills +2 To Combat Skills +150-200% Enhanced Defense 30% Faster Blocking +30% Chance to Block +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality +20% Bonus to Attack Rating +50% Resistance To All I was also thinking, or have the option of upgrading the HoZ. So of these two shields which is a better option. Although Herald of Zakarum might appear at first to be the favorite if it is upgraded the strength requirement goes up to 142, although the smite damage goes up to a respectable 46-46. I was hoping to cut down as much as I can on strength so I would be able to pump vitality more. I was thinking of going with the rare, but all oppinions are gladly welcomed. Thanks!