Smite PvP pallya.K.a "The Vindicator"

Useratuaer

Diabloii.Net Member
Smite PvP pallya.K.a "The Vindicator"

So I read up on The Kings PvP "Vindicator" guide and thought it would be a fun build to play. I noticed alot of the gear suggested in that guide was ladder only runewords (ie, Grief, Fortitude). So I was wondering what other equipment options would work with this build?

RavensRebirth

Diabloii.Net Member
those options are good, but the damage granted by grief trumps them in comparison, but you gotta love the silence mods.

Davie.

Diabloii.Net Member
no. Stones ****e for smiters. You want skills and res or str and dr. If you dont have enigma...dont pvp. Its not expensive.

Davie. said:
no. Stones ****e for smiters. You want skills and res or str and dr. If you dont have enigma...dont pvp. Its not expensive.

i quite agree and disagree.. im going to go for switch on enigma/fortitude armor if and only if im dueling against necro (also switching coa to shaeld shako becuase no nigma no coa)

1 reason is that i will use fortitude and grief against necro would kill them in 4 smites or less.. in my case 3smites or less.

i agree with davie that stones are useless for smites

Davie.

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes fortitude is great too. You somehow missed the part where he said he cant use ladder only runewords.