Smite Issue

danbus

Diabloii.Net Member
hrmmmm. But I dont wanna give up my Bloodfists!!! Waaaaaa

30 FHR 40 LIFE 10IAS vs 30IAS hrmmmm

dougolasjr

Diabloii.Net Member
You should check the smite ias calculator you might still be able to use bloodfist. I know on my Gnasher Smiters i use twicth and bloodfist.

-Doug

danbus

Diabloii.Net Member
Meh...I'm at work right now, so certain "sites" are blocked. I can access the forums (obviously), but can't access the main site.

danbus

Diabloii.Net Member
*UPDATE*

I reached lvl 28. I have 600 life and do 200-300 dmg (yay!). I have hawkmail now, but am still in search for a +1 20ias war scepter with + to concentrate. I also should get a 2 socket barbed shield for those pesky sorcs and zons and foh pallies.

I have lots fun of dueling with my pally, the only other chars that are able to kill me are higher lvls, other smiter pallys with generals and holy freeze, and chargers. Anyone above 35 can take me out. Highest lvl I have taken down so far was a lvl 58 fana/zeal pally.

It's just nice to hear people say that I "hack" or I'm "cheating" and want to see my equip.
From higher lvl chars, its "Imma go get my lvl 80 char to pwn you n00b". But then they cant cuz I put lvl restric on the game. Eh eh.