Smite Armor Question

levitikus

Diabloii.Net Member
Smite Armor Question

My brother and I got into an argument over which armor is better for a smiter pvp. I of course said nigma and he says COH. I actually use fortitude on my smiter but if I were to remake after looking at some guides i see a lot of nigma praises. The + skills Dr, the tele and the + to strength for the smite dmg. so wouldnt this be better than coh which only has some strength and the + skills. Which is the most powerfull effective overall smite armor?

Arutha

Diabloii.Net Member
The #1 reason I use enigma is so that I didn't have to add a single point into strength which means more life. The +skills and dr are nice also. I hardly ever tele though.

DeMoNiX

Diabloii.Net Member
I am going to have to agree with te previous poster. The Str you gain from Enigma definitely makes up for the Resistances that CoH gives. I also went through this debate with my Younger Brother and we both eventually came to the conclusion that Enigma is by far the much better decision than using CoH or even Fortitude. You will notice that your Health becomes a huge factor in Uber Smniters and PvP Smiters.