Smileys

jimmah

Diabloii.Net Member
Smileys

So I was thinking that I see people use smileys all the time, now where do I actually find the codes for these smileys? Cus I can't find em. Do I have to be a PAL?

ael

Diabloii.Net Member
In the quick reply box click on `go advanced`. There you`ll see a more advanced post editor. On the right you`ll see a box with smileies. At the bottom of that box there is a tiny `more` button. Press it and a new window will open with all the available smiley`s, next to each of them their unique code.

Btw I cant wait for the christmas smileies... :cloud9:

(zomg, smileys or smileies???)

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
It's "smilies" or "smileys" depending on whether you spell the singular "smilie" or "smiley".

jimmah

Diabloii.Net Member
ael said:
In the quick reply box click on `go advanced`. There you`ll see a more advanced post editor. On the right you`ll see a box with smileies. At the bottom of that box there is a tiny `more` button. Press it and a new window will open with all the available smiley`s, next to each of them their unique code.

Btw I cant wait for the christmas smileies... :cloud9:

(zomg, smileys or smileies???)
I can't for my life find that box with smileys? Screenshot:

http://xs106.xs.to/xs106/06366/smileys.jpg

My internet is teh br0ken. :/ And know this, I'm in no way a "internet-noob". :p

EDIT: Fixed, went to my forum options and enabled WYSIWYG messaging. D'oh! I can finally post smileys after 3 years! :wave: :prop: :wink2:

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Become a pal! It only hurts for a while, and you'll get access to the secret pal-only smiley! :wink2:

I wish...

Now I'm forced to say smileys, not smilies, right?

I do miss some of the older smileys, and also, a pack of halloween smileys would be fun. Christmas is quite a bit away...

ael

Diabloii.Net Member
Dondrei said:
It's "smilies" or "smileys" depending on whether you spell the singular "smilie" or "smiley".
So... which one of the singulars is correct? :laugh: