Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Smh

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Console' started by wikd, Dec 14, 2014.

1. wikd

wikd Diabloii.Net Member

How bout me just finding the very most rare item in the whole game, and the affix roll was terrible....

Just opened a cache and identified a legendary amulet as The Star of Azkaranth. Here's the stats.

672 dex [626-750]
    67% CHD [51-100]
    2400 life per sec [1864-2476]
    143 phys res [141-160]
    Heal for 13% of fire dmg taken [not sure about max but my countess ammy heals for 24%]
    8% cooldown reduction

I take a massive dps drop when i equip it. I think something this rare shouldn't be able to roll this bad. Im likely to never find another, but i wont "look a gift horse in the mouth". Im glad to get it. Thanks RNG!

2. wikd

wikd Diabloii.Net Member

Just gotta say that for what I thought was a terrible roll, this ammy is a game changer. My demon Hunter literally face tanked 4 champion molten hulking phasebeasts last night in t5 with it equipped.

You know how when some champs die and then they explode which will generally 1 shot you? Ya well that's apparently fire dmg because it healed me, hahaha. Awesome!

3. Twibz

Twibz Diabloii.Net Member

Which act Cache is this from? Is it specific or can drop from any?

4. wikd

wikd Diabloii.Net Member

The cache was from act4. I get all my caches there, as I hear they'll drop any act/cache specific item and I still haven't found my own rrog, mine was givin to me (probably a dupe). However, amazingly I got another star 2 days later in a gift. The roll was similar, quite far from max stats and 2 properties I wouldn't even want.

I now have more than 1 of each of the 4 super rare elemental=health ammys. My dex rolled maras is my best ammy of all.

If by chance you're on 360, i can hook u up.

5. Twibz

Twibz Diabloii.Net Member

I'm on Xbox One mate. I've got 3 RRoG's i believe, one from a gift and 2 were self-found. Took me days of grinding to get my first one though and then a second came within another 2 act1 caches. Weird how it works like that.