Smeg Head/FreeMason Poll

Would they like the accent?

• They would like the accent, but not you.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bah, the way you yanks bastardize the language is filthy!

• Your accent would help.

• You would have to rely solely on your stunning good looks.

• Total voters

Anakha1

Banned
Smeg Head/FreeMason Poll

So who will still refer to 'Freemason' by his right and proper name of Smeg/Smeggy/Smeggers/ThatConservativeGuy? I know I'm not going to be able to break the habit.

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE WHO YOU ARE, SMEG!!!!

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Steel_Avatar said:
Because Alex is being a dick :rolleyes:

I shall call him . . . FreeHead :D
Alex has made being a dick into a profession.He is uber number 1 dick.The dick to end all dicks.The dickman.The dickminator.The dicktator.

Alex_Str

Banned
Ants aren't depressing...they're annoying, which is probably what I am, but I wouldn't say depressing.

Anyways, I'll vote for calling him Freemason.

Anakha: It's Ukraine...and your comment was kinda stupid, kinda not funny, and if I was a liberal I'd call it racist :scratch: .

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
ok alex, now you're just trolling

time to take out the trash Annie

WONDERTWIN POWERS ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

form of.. GLACIER!!!

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
FreeMason sounds kind of pansy you know what i mean? Someone called Smeg Head sounds like a person who won't take *deleted from anyone but FreeMason would just kind of cry and run away.
Just my impressions.

Wuhan_Clan
Please refrain from bypassing the word filter in the future.

Freet

Anakha1

Banned
Alex_Str said:
Ants aren't depressing...they're annoying, which is probably what I am, but I wouldn't say depressing.

Anyways, I'll vote for calling him Freemason.

Anakha: It's Ukraine...and your comment was kinda stupid, kinda not funny, and if I was a liberal I'd call it racist :scratch: .

First of all, I was quoting Homer from The Simpsons, not commenting on your nationality. Second, I didn't realize that you were from the Ukraine. I don't memorize everyone's location. Thirdly, Russian isn't a race. And fourth, your first comment wasn't needed and therefore I have no sympathy, so stop hijacking my thread and pissing on our fun.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Alex,
You're right. You are annoying, and a bit trollish. The way I see it, either you can get along or you can leave.

Your call.