Small Question...

Draco

Diabloii.Net Member
Small Question...

On Www.DiabloII.net (at the item section) there's a ring called: ''The contricting ring'' What about it? i never saw one.. Maybe I'm little late with news and stuff... but is it Deleted? or else?

Grtz, Draco

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forums.

Wrong place for this question though matey. ;) The Mods will probably move it for you...

Think Blizz removed it from the game iirc.

Regards,
KnightFall

EvGreen

Diabloii.Net Member
wrong place to post it here

constriction rings were used in 1.09 patch, and blizz says it were hacked items
with 1.10 all disappeared

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
Constriction rings are actually coded into the game but are not enabled, so they can't drop. I haven't seen such a ring for sale this ladder season though... in any case a ring like this appearing on the realms would be a hacked item for sure.

Suerte

Diabloii.Net Member
Draco said:
On Www.DiabloII.net (at the item section) there's a ring called: ''The contricting ring'' What about it? i never saw one.. Maybe I'm little late with news and stuff... but is it Deleted? or else?

Grtz, Draco
I have had these in 1.09, not selffound though but traded, don't know if they were hacked cuz they were on the arreat summit item site of blizzard, it were rigns for lvl 95 chars, they gave 100% mf and some other uber mods, with a backdraw of MINUS 20 life replenish if I remember correctly

but they removed em in 1.10, but there might still be people round on non ladder who have em...

cheers

*suerte

Triekje

Diabloii.Net Member
ghehe the famous constricting ring...
it was a real item i once found it on open bnet when i entered a game with a guy that prolly used some kind of drop mod because when i killed 5 skells in sewers i got 7 unique drops.... and well be honest that can't be right when ur lvl 12 does it?

but they don't exist anymore bliz deleted them because they were killing the game, or well the dupers did that for us :( . they still do :confused:.

bit if ur in search u can better stop doing it u wont ever get your hands on 1 anymore :p.

Phoob