Small FT/ISO

kmashers

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Small FT/ISO

Dont have anything yet...slow start.
Ill give you my 5 pgems, 3 rals, tals, orts, 2 hels, and 9 junk jewels for the demon machine.

kmashers_skr

crivit

Diabloii.Net Member

Dont have anything yet...slow start.
Ill give you my 5 pgems, 3 rals, tals, orts, 2 hels, and 9 junk jewels for the demon machine.

kmashers_skr
Sounds good to me. I'm on right now if you'd like to make the trade in game *crivit or *crivit1 or feel free to send a mule. I tried messaging you b.net, but it wouldn't let me. Thanks.

jezzey

Diabloii.Net Member

i have two venomgrips. Not entirely sure what the ed is. I dont need anything off your list but ill happily exchange them for something off your list or currency. I'll let you know what the ed is tonight. A few pgems would suffice i believe.

crivit

Diabloii.Net Member

i have two venomgrips. Not entirely sure what the ed is. I dont need anything off your list but ill happily exchange them for something off your list or currency. I'll let you know what the ed is tonight. A few pgems would suffice i believe.
Sounds good, just keep in mind that they have 2 def modifiers not just ed. I'm looking for ones with 112 or greater total def, doesn't really matter to me how they get there :)