Smack on new ladder season

CoyoteKid

Diabloii.Net Member
Smack on new ladder season

Anyone know or hear anything on new ladder season?

I have not been playing, because I am wating for new season to begin.

tomatoman

Diabloii.Net Member
my original theory is that WoW expansion will be out for christmas, we will either get reset soon in order to draw more d2 players back for more advertising for WoW with in-game ads etc. or we will have to wait until Q1 of 2007, or they will forget about us until 2009.

Rekoc

Diabloii.Net Member
they cant just reset sc and not hc. Thats just a rumor. They have to reset all the ladders at the same time lol. Why would you reset for SC and not HC...doesnt make sense.

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
I heard that SC will be reset in January and no date for HC.
Why would they reset one and not the other? That's retardation, where did you hear it from? A softcore player I susupect?

or we will have to wait until Q1 of 2007, or they will forget about us until 2009.
You ment to say 2099, right?

-hps

turnips

Diabloii.Net Member
I heard that cats can fly...

Don't believe anything until it happens or Blizzard releases something regarding a reset. All the rumours have no source so why feed them.

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
turnips said:
I heard that cats can fly...
And what precisely makes you believe that is false information...

A cat will always land on its feet
A piece of toast will always land buttered side down
So strap a piece of toast to a cat's back and it will forever hover in midair, unable to determine which side to land on.

We calls this flying.
-Tai

HelzCaretaker

Diabloii.Net Member
Tai. said:

So strap a piece of toast to a cat's back and it will forever hover in midair, unable to determine which side to land on.

We calls this flying.
-Tai
Funny thing is cats always land on their backs when thrown hard from about 3 feet in the air...

*disclaimer note*
I have not ever tried that...

(today)

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Tai. said:

We calls this flying.
Submit this to Mythbusters please.

Lucky

Full_Circle

Diabloii.Net Member
The official word:

"We at Blizzard have recently been receiving large numbers of queries on the status of our Diablo II servers, primarily concerning the date of the next ladder reset. After discussing this with our core design team, we have determined that as soon as he finishes high school, he can begin working on the code required for version 1.12 and the subsequent reset. We estimate that this will be complete sometime in the summer of 2010.

-Blizzard Entertainment"

Byrdie

Diabloii.Net Member
The official word:

"We at Blizzard have recently been receiving large numbers of queries on the status of our Diablo II servers, primarily concerning the date of the next ladder reset. After discussing this with our core design team, we have determined that as soon as he finishes high school, he can begin working on the code required for version 1.12 and the subsequent reset. We estimate that this will be complete sometime in the summer of 2010.

-Blizzard Entertainment"

grrrrrreat, so this means that our fate remains in the hands of a minor thats still in drivers ed... I can hardly wait till he hits puberty, then we're all screwed. :cool:

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
grrrrrreat, so this means that our fate remains in the hands of a minor thats still in drivers ed... I can hardly wait till he hits puberty, then we're all screwed.
So it's no different from playing in a public baal game then.

-hps

wakiki

Diabloii.Net Member

We calls this flying.
-Tai
Huh? Sounds to me like the cat would land on its feet, and the toast would stay in it's back.

In order for the situation to be accurate to this theory, you would need to trap 4 pieces of toast to each of the cat's feet, butter side down.

Then it could fly.

=]

tomatoman

Diabloii.Net Member
Huh? Sounds to me like the cat would land on its feet, and the toast would stay in it's back.

In order for the situation to be accurate to this theory, you would need to trap 4 pieces of toast to each of the cat's feet, butter side UP.

Then it could fly.

=]
Fixed that ^

Full_Circle

Diabloii.Net Member
sigh.

Buttered toast has only been proven to land buttered side down when it drops in a freefall state. We're going to need a huge amount of testing before we can determine what effect, if any, adding a cat to the equation will have.