SLVL > 20 up to 50 stats

zeskelnec

Diabloii.Net Member
SLVL > 20 up to 50 stats

Hi,
Does someone know a site giving skill stats for LOD 1.10 characters above lvl 20?
Chippydips (D2items) /diablo.de calculator give values but not tables, then what are their sources? Generally skills have not a linear progression in their stats. A calculator may be based on a math formula linear or not? then are they accurate?
Arreat summit is limited to slvl 20 and I found minor differences between theirs and Chippydips.

My interest is to know what stats are valid when adding +skill items mainly above slvl30 for a trapsin. it may help calculating synergies.

Thanks

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
First off remember to add 1 to each prereq before comparing arreat to chippy dips. Arreat summit forgets that you can get staffmods to get the +1-3 to your skill without prereqs.

Zephyrin

Diabloii.Net Member
zeskelnec said:
My interest is to know what stats are valid when adding +skill items mainly above slvl30 for a trapsin. it may help calculating synergies.
Don't forget that only "hard points" put in skills synergize, not the skill points coming from +skill items.

The damage calculators generally take this into account, anyway.

Zephyrin

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
Zephyrin said:
Don't forget that only "hard points" put in skills synergize, not the skill points coming from +skill items.

The damage calculators generally take this into account, anyway.

Zephyrin
Thats not entirely true for what he is refering to. See the teaching a shadow thread in the assassin forum to understand what I mean.

Edit: Link to the thread.

zeskelnec

Diabloii.Net Member
thegiantturtle said:
Is this skill planner what you're looking for?

If even lists hidden bonuses (paladin's resist fire/cold/lightning raising max resist) and does synergies properly.
Hello,
This one I know and it is well done.
I'm looking further to a table of skill stats like in arreat summit but above LVL 20 or a math formula source. Otherwise I have to encrement in this display (as in the chippydips on D2items.com) by 1 each skill and note down the value, boring !
I sent a request to D2items to see whether they can provide me with math formula.

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
zeskelnec said:
Hello,
This one I know and it is well done.
I'm looking further to a table of skill stats like in arreat summit but above LVL 20 or a math formula source. Otherwise I have to encrement in this display (as in the chippydips on D2items.com) by 1 each skill and note down the value, boring !
I sent a request to D2items to see whether they can provide me with math formula.
I don't think your going to find a table since the Synergies are all multi-variable equations. Like I said before chippydips is very close to accurate, they use the equations from the game to calculate the values. A table of skill values makes no sense when synergies are involved.

The whole point of synergies was to increase the variablity of using different skills at different amounts. Why you could do most integers the game has available by working with the fireblast skill (just an allusion nothing more) The point is tables just don't cut it with the variety of choices in values.

Zephyrin

Diabloii.Net Member
Uzziah said:
Thats not entirely true for what he is refering to. See the teaching a shadow thread in the assassin forum to understand what I mean.

Edit: Link to the thread.
OK, sorry about that, I didn't know the precise context. And also I almost never play assassin, but the thread you quoted gave me some lust to try again !