Slows target in PvP

DoC-Makaveli

Diabloii.Net Member
Slows target in PvP

Does anyone know how "slows target by x%" affects ias in pvp? I assume there is a formula for it and it isn't simply -x% of ias in equip?

Jerkazoid

Diabloii.Net Member
thugg explain it once to me,

from what i understood slow/chill lowers the base speed of the character as well as skill based ias

its just -X% from the value..
so base 100 and 50% slow means base would = 50

wsm and regular ias are not effected.

Raistlin_Majere

Diabloii.Net Member
Speederländer said:
It MAY affect sorc lightning. IIRC isn't that ias based? Maybe I'm all wrong. Just thinking out loud.

You are all wrong ;)

Lightning was based on IAS in version 1.09 but in 1.10 it's based on FCR (though not the same break points as other spells).

sizgar

Diabloii.Net Member
DoC-Makaveli said:
no **** speeder lol :p

jerkazoid... so that means you cant really stack ias to change it?
regarding to 1.09 not sure if this changed

eg :

if ur weapon speed is o u need 58ias ( if my memory is good enough) and u r affected by 20 % slow target now ur weapon is base 20 speed so u need like 14x ias to get back in 4 fpa frame speed

all ias unumber can be wrong cant remember now the correct number (especially with fana)

anyway u can stay in 4 fpa wearing reqiured ias under slow target

regs

Jerkazoid

Diabloii.Net Member
DoC-Makaveli said:
no **** speeder lol :p

jerkazoid... so that means you cant really stack ias to change it?
ias and wsm are not effected.. afaik

u could stack more ias.. but ias become less efffective the more u add.. so it becomes more "expensive" to try to hit breaks with large amounts of ias.

weapon base speed (wsm) is also handy.. so ofcourse the -30wsm weapon will help keep ur speed up when slowed/chilled/decripified

(as for figuring how much? i will have to wait till someone else makes a calc that acounts for dec/chill/slow additions, bc i cant do it.)

even skill ias could be increased to counter slow,,, but skill ias is effected by the 3 forms of slow