Slight problem with the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Slight problem with the database.

Based on the staggering number of times I've received this message in the past week

There seems to have been a slight problem with the RpgForums.Net database.
I'm starting to worry that the problem isn't so slight, anyone else sharing my experience?

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
they should switch it to say there is a major problem with the database

i get quite a few errors every day, i think most others are right now too

edit: damn it you toad get out of my head!

advil

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
I'm starting to worry that the problem isn't so slight, anyone else sharing my experience?
yes. noticed this happening almost as often as not over the past few days.

Madness

Diabloii.Net Member
Got one when I tried to view this thread ...... ..

Yeah Ive gotten used to seeing it all the time.

Anyee

Diabloii.Net Member
So...when are you all going to fork over a few thousand dollars to buy a new server? (The error happens when the network traffic overloads the DB, I believe. They're trying to fix the error.)

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyee said:
So...when are you all going to fork over a few thousand dollars to buy a new server? (The error happens when the network traffic overloads the DB, I believe. They're trying to fix the error.)
oh good lord, we are not demanding for it to be fixed or something, he's just wondering if this is the only one this is happening too

i would see the purpose of your comment if we were all crying 'fix it now elly you suck!' or something of that nature

Kawaii

Diabloii.Net Member
Yep, i get it too. I guess i'll just live with it, seeing that i have absolutely no right to whine, being a non-pal and all.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok, I'm pretty confident that the origional question was answered so I'm going to lock this thread before yet another flame war begins.

Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.