Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sleepy Sundaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by neumein, Jun 8, 2008.

1. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

Sleepy Sundaily

RL: Stayed up waaaay too late playing Unreal Tournament 3 last night (or should I say this morning). As a result, I've been rather like a zombie today, albeit a zombie who has been Holy Frozen and Decrepified. Not doing that again...

D2: Probably not, but I do intend to work on my MF sorc at some stage.

EDIT: Realised we have a public holiday tomorrow. Woo!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2008
  2. Immortal_Slayer

Immortal_Slayer IncGamers Member

Re: Sleepy Sundaily

RL: Went to watch 21 with some mates today, no one told me it was going to be a 2 hour long movie..
    Then got back and washed/waxed/buffed my sister's car (which i use) as to fulfil my promise from 4 weeks ago...

D2: Got my new blizzwall sorc to level 19...Still kinda confused as to how to aim firewall well..Any ideas would be appreciated.

3. Gambitsreturn

Gambitsreturn IncGamers Member

I know the feeling neumein, except my staying up too late is usually a result of playing this game.

RL: I need to study for an exam I have tomorrow in my summer class. I am going to wake up at 8:00 am to watch the men's final of the French Open. I'm pulling for Nadal to win his 4th French open in a row. Anyone else watch tennis?

D2: I think I will try to get my HC wind druid to at least act 3 hell. Wish me luck.

4. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

RL: My laptop burned out a few weeks ago, and I've been craigslisting for weeks looking for a replacement. After hustling and hunting... there's a new computer in da house!! Well, not new, but it's new to me. It's way faster and has more than 500% more hard drive space than my previous one! No more having to erase the Zelda: a Link to the Past speedrun anymore! I'll miss some of the files I had on my old one (mp3s I made on fruityloops and my d2 files especially), but there's always the option of ghosting my old hard drive. That'll come in due time. But now that I've got a working computer...

D2: I'm back, baby! The second thing I did on my computer was to install D2, RRM, RWM, and ATMA (the first was to DL Firefox). I played for a few hours with my first character of the restart. Went with a BlizBaller named Brazil_Bell (anagrams FTW) who will be an MFer eventually. She's at lvl25 in the Flayer Jungle and... well, she's WEAK! Besides a few tourneys here and there, I haven't gone with an untwinked character in years. I've been running on /p3! Best find so far is Death's Hand, an often used low-level twink item for me. I'll pick it up again today after work; hopefully I can get to A5 to do some power leveling. I wants Insight!!

Have a good Sunday, y'all! :wave:

5. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

RL: Cheesecake. I munched my half last night but unfortunately it hadn't defrosted enough. So my plan is to stuff the other half before Mungo gets up. Yes, I'm mean. I'll take his orange one out of the freezer. Mind you, that's the plan. I can't face food until I've been up a couple of hours, so he'll probably be up before I get to execute my dastardly deed. And reading that sentence, I think I should have watched less cartoons.

Nice day here, might break out the lawnmower.

D2: I've been slacking. Zero Baal runs for days, my Barb-Infin user is on his third re-make. Terrible. I have been using silo's Beta GoMule ... folks you are in for a treat if he ever releases it to the public. It even has .... instructions! :shocked:

6. Ockut

Ockut IncGamers Member

RL: I could pretend I'm doing something on a sunny day besides sitting infront of my PC but...

D2: Lots of D2, had a decent return from Hell Meph with my meteorb so more of the same. Might do some more of my fishymancer questing, currently parked up in Act 2 NM, Hell Mephing for goodies is more fun right now.

7. HellHoundBarb

HellHoundBarb IncGamers Member

RL: Some homework, not much. I'll watch the Roland Garros final today, it's going to be a great game :cool:. And I guess I'll watch some EC soccer today.

D2: Didn't play yesterday, so perhaps today.

HHB

8. MmmmBob

MmmmBob IncGamers Member

RL: Sister graduated from high school yesterday, was just as boring as I remembered it and I realized being there years after my own graduation that all those inspiring words from speakers and such mean jack and don't prepare you for anything.

D2: Didn't play much yesterday, back to Pindle farming today even though he hates me

9. Skinhead On The MBTA

Skinhead On The MBTA IncGamers Member

HHB: What's Soccer?

RL: Nothing again - my reason for being slightly zombiefied is that I stayed up watching Bender's Big Score on my computer.

D2: More Wolfie, I spent some time visiting Mephisto trying to find Jalal's with my Sorc yesterday and for some reason, despite me actually looking for it, it didn't take long to find it!

10. Smips

Smips IncGamers Member

RL: I have to read for my English Literature class, but other than that I don't have much going on.

D2: Hell yes. I've gotta get back in the swing of things! I got my new blizz sorc up to level 22 and she's about a quarter the way through Act 2. She has NO killing power though...she just freezes things and lets the idiot kill them for now...

11. Huriel

Huriel IncGamers Member

@Skinhead: Soccer is our name for Football over here in the Americas, what we call Football is (I believe) what you guys call American Football.

RL: Bleh. End of school coming up = many big tests/projects coming up. Have to start and finish a physics project today. Procrastination ftw!

D2: If I have time, I started up a single tree character (Masteries Barb), I may play him a bit.

12. Eric Xanthu

Eric Xanthu IncGamers Member

@Huriel pretty sure he was pulling your leg. :p

13. pharaoh

pharaoh IncGamers Member

I've always thought that 'football' is a very apt name for what is called soccer in North America. I mean, it's a game where most players must handle the ball almost exclusively with the feet. Football as known here doesn't make nearly as much sense. What, you're grabbing the ball and running while other guys try to sock you? Maybe we should switch the names.

RL: Nothing much. The girlfriend has been dragging me to bingo (yes, bingo- ugh), and it feels weird being there. We always seem to be the youngest people there, surrounded by little old ladies. Hehe.

D2: Just reinstalled. Still playing around with reconfiguring the machine, but got the important stuff restored. ;) Haven't done much besides a few tri-runs (Andy, Duriel, Meph, as I have a decent set of maps) so far though.

14. MedctnStn

MedctnStn IncGamers Member

RL- waiting for metal gear solid 4 to come out on thursday here in the US

D2- working more on my PDR wind druid

15. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

Lots of D2 this weekend:

Mat'd a baal'running LF zon; mat'd a gold find barb; pushed an IK barb to act 1 hell; got a Gul, Um and Pul from hell forge drops. Life is good.

16. Skinhead On The MBTA

Skinhead On The MBTA IncGamers Member

@ Huriel - Eric's right, I was pulling your leg ;) The name "soccer" annoys me on occasion, for precisely the reason that Pharoah mentioned. I've always thought that American Football is a bastardised form of rugby, and it requires hardly any footwork at all.