Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sleepy Saturdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by NagisaFurukawa, May 3, 2008.

1. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

Sleepy Saturdaily

Yawn~.

RL: Got basically no sleep yesterday, no thanks to a mini cram session for chem. Psych final coming Monday, so it's not getting any better. Will I study? Heck no. 18 waking hours? My guess is that at least half will be devoted to anime/gaming. ZZZ. Time for a nap.

D2: Impalazon/Martial Artist. Can't decide. Already broke about 12 spears with the Impala. Amuses me greatly. Still waiting for the perfect seven characters for a sept. Already thought of a bunch of possibilities, but none good enough to motivate me.

2. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

Re: Sleepy Saturdaily

@nagi: Just because your exams just started doesn't mean you should skimp off MP. I expect you to be on everyday. :neener:

RL: Sure.

D2: Might as well.

3. HellHoundBarb

HellHoundBarb IncGamers Member

RL: Not very much.

D2: Nope.

HHB

4. Wanchu

Wanchu IncGamers Member

D2: Got to Lower Kurast in nightmare with my fishymancer. I am going to trade for some gear to smooth things a bit: my merc dies too often and my necro could use an Homunculus shield.

5. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

RL: Still got flu. Feel like someone shoved cotton wool in my head. Expect nonsensical postings as a result. Well, more than usual. Got cat food for Teagan. I think she's finally working out Maria isn't coming back. Maria was always the advance guard. If it was safe Teagan followed. I think Teagan feels her new advance guard should be human, called Chris and on call at all times to be made furry.

D2: I'm hoping to continue the Memphython bit of the Pentathon. I died yesterday. To an evil force. I have no clue how. I used BO. I was only on p5 or something and I just .. died. I'm blaming the flu. At least Teagan wasn't trying to eat the flames behind Memphy. Plus I'm managing two sneezings per one run so I doubt that's helped. Still, got a SoJ and a perfect Arreats which don't qualify so thats good.

Have a good weekend.

6. Lady bug

Lady bug IncGamers Member

RL: Got our new dog yesterday :sunny:, shes 1½ year, very nice, like children, dont make accidents on the floor (as opposed to a whelp) and are on friendly terms with cats. Its just sad, its so hard work convincing Carbon (our cat), that she wont eat him, so he's been spending most of the day beeing prepared to jump onto a fence, in case the big "dog monster" shows up. The poor cat have hardly eaten today, because he's stressed. But hard work, treats and milk have narrowed the saftey distance between them to 2 - 3 meters

D2: Played a bit with my Talic barbarian, I cant decide if I should finnish act 1 tonight, or asses those rapports, that are :neener: at me