Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sleepy Saturdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Thyiad, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Sleepy Saturdaily

RL: Woke up rather late (nearly 11am). Pretty poor show, I went to be early (for me, about 1am). I'll see what the weather is like. Probably vacuum the garage. Maria had the bandage off her foot yesterday, so she's got a little shaved foot which is .... odd. Doubt they're impressed by the lack of food yet. (I fed them before I went to bed and they always have complete meal biscuits down, but it is not served by a human ... :rolleyes:.)

D2: Yes. I'm at the compare/contrast between Atil and Tvashtar and you know. Atil feels safer. Not necessarily as quick, but safer. I'll have to break out a calculator and do the LCS damage properly. Still got the untwinked wearbear to finish. Mungo found a great weapon. With his level 94 barb :banghead:, so ... after I've Patted the Bear :)grin:) I'll try it. Might try the Beer MP again tonight if I am in the mood. Plus my nova sorc to bring on. And I must crack on with a couple of HC chars.

:wave:

2. DaveW

DaveW IncGamers Member

Re: Sleepy Saturdaily

Later this morning, I'm off to a table tennis tourney. (That will be Sunday morn btw). Then mark some test papers in the PM when I get back. And try to categorise my music. Ohh and get my NM Fishy past Maggot Lair. Wish me luck.

3. cogline

cogline IncGamers Member

Re: Sleepy Saturdaily

Today I played D2 - cow runs in 1.09 with my level 98 assassin.
    Or should I now say level 99 assassin!