Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sleep-Deprived Sundaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Fast Eddie, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie IncGamers Member

Sleep-Deprived Sundaily

RL: I feel slightly less manly for having sang the Grey's Anatomy theme throughout my work shift, but I'm finally repaying the karmic debt of all those lifts I begged, borrowed and stole over the last seven years after giving my friends lifts and stalling while reversing around hills. It's 3AM here, I plan to drink more, watch more Grey's Anatomy, wake up late and hopefully visit my father, as I haven't seen him since maybe October. All that before work at 4PM.

D2: I got my wannabe HC-MP char to kill Radament in Normal A2. Hopefully one of the group will be around early next week to help me catch up. If not, I'll chance it myself. I updated the SPF Hamachi thread and noticed the other HC-MP trio are in Hell, something Dune, PJ and I have never achieved. I'm jealous, but GL to them.

OVG: TBH, not really.

2. In the name of Zod

In the name of Zod IncGamers Member

Re: Sleep-Deprived Sundaily

RL: Staying warm. Just been hanging around here reading stuff playing with the blog and the likes.

D2: Want to push out Act 2 with the Bronze Barb. Starting in canyon in 1 hr then clear all tals tombs. *sigh*

3. Paradigmshift

Paradigmshift IncGamers Member

RL: What's that?

D2: I purchased an energy drink (Monster - lo-carb) and nicotined it up and went right back to hitting the AT for the MFO. Nothing like hard core mf running in the mfo for a week or so of sleep deprived zombie-like behavior at work. Now back to running.... 600 runs and counting in 2 days - not bad.

4. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend IncGamers Member

RL: No kids so that means I can sleep in. :jig: (without the earplugs of course) Have to work tonight and babysit my apprentice cook who, if I am lucky, can remember where the spatula is at, but, have the morning off. Will probably put the boat back together so I can do some fishing when I have a half day off some time in the future.

D2: Maybe. Not sure yet. See how long I sleep in tomorrow.

5. Pijus

Pijus IncGamers Member

RL: I've got this amazing excercise machine. All you have to do is sit in your chair, and you get all drenched in sweat. No diet! No moving! No pills!

I might go over to my friends house, but since it's so hot, I'll likely just watch Doctor Who.

Also, I need to buy milk and bread.

D2: Made a new char last night and this morning he's allready killed Radament.

OVG: Titan Quest, Red Faction, maybe Torchlight.

Yesterday my friend came over and we played Red Faction Wrecking Crew mode for about five hours. Good times. Reminds me of the good old days of playing worms forts all weekend, drinking coca-cola(I quit it) and eating chocolate cookies(mostly quit these too).

6. nubikoen

nubikoen IncGamers Member

Watch out for those sharp corners Thomh. I hope you have a great 30th birthday... Whereever your friends take you to :)

7. Grapeape

Grapeape IncGamers Member

RL: waking up, sending out e-mails, foruming coffee etc. might grab a case of beer and see about going fishing later on.

D2: did about 200 hell andy runs yesterday (finally got my first SOJ :D) might do some more today, haven't decided yet.

8. Evasive

Evasive IncGamers Member

RL: Not a lot today, take a walk this afternoon and do some chores.

D2: MP this evening with wicked and nulio, but apart from that nothing else.

If you are referring to our little HC trip, then don't be too jealous. The terrible trio is now a deadly duo due to Amp damage + Dolls in Durance 2. Very disappointing as we were looking good and we were looking like we were going to go all the way - alas it was not to be.

We will finish the HC journey with the two remaining comrades, but for now the three of us are moving onto another MP project.

9. Eric Xanthu

Eric Xanthu IncGamers Member

RL: The usual Sunday idyllic family life. I love Sundays. Church, big breakfast feast, some home repair, the pool, and a lot of relaxing.

D2: NOT RUNNING BAAL FOR 3 HOURS WOOHOO!

10. jamesixgun

jamesixgun IncGamers Member

RL: Lazy, but actually moving, Sunday ahead: shower then brunch with momma here shortly; hit grocery for work snacks (I knew I should've made a list before I went yesterday, but maybe I'll hit the local healthy grocery and get some healthy work snacks: idk); back here; layabout; maybe over to buddy's place for getting in the pool and generally having a pleasant time, and maybe dinner; back here, XFiles (haven't watched in 2 days, but the upcoming episodes aren't much to look forward to), bed: Woo!

D2: I thought about it yesterday, so maybe if I end up not going to my buddy's place for pooling and whatnot, but the Lord of Terror best not hold His breath. HA!

11. nebux

nebux IncGamers Member

RL very tired after 2 days of party, swimming and grills.
    downloaded STALKER series from steam and i just playing that

12. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

RL: Cleaned the apartment, soon heading out to lunch with the new "friend", then likely coming back here to watch a movie through my projector. This is the second visitor I've had here. ...In about a full year. It's no wonder I don't keep up with housecleaning.

D2: Not yet.

OVG: Torchlight maybe later tonight. And FarmVille... always FarmVille. They added another new crop, PLUS a limited edition crop that can be mastered. I'm working on those as we speak.

13. ReadyTorches

ReadyTorches IncGamers Member

@theredmenace: if your gonna play a farm game play harvest moon and go hardcore. The browser game doesn't have a clue at how to farm.

Rl: Dunno really took the dog on a run in the park, then walked him in the river lol. More or less walked me.

D2: Hopefully find someone to MP with and start my windy. Collecting stuff for awhile now.

OVG: Complete my char in Tactics then pwn everyone.

14. Vodnik

Vodnik Banned

RL: Woke up at noon... lazy day today. Nothing really planned...

D2: Just got my sorc to NM. By the end of the day I should be running Meph like my life depends on it.

OVG: lol. Nah.

15. Ojimijam

Ojimijam IncGamers Member

@TRM and ReadyTorches: Second the comment on harvest moon, iv never been so excited to see spring roll round than in that game.

RL: Had a lazy day talking to the GF on skype (she currently lives 6000 miles away *sob story*) and finishing up the Ben Elton book 'Dead Famous' pretty funny read for anyone who likes satire/dislikes big brother or justs fancies a decent read, one of his less damning books. Tonight is gonna be a mix of D2 and writing - have been invited by said gf to help write a D2 fanfic shes working on, gonna see if i have any creative juices going.

D2: Try and get the barb to Hell travincal to start finding stuff, or maybe grind some LK runs, or maybe the pit... lets go find out.