Slayer Revan

Amidala

Diabloii.Net Member
Slayer Revan

well, ive just defeated normal Baal with my assasin (Revan)

its the farthest ive ever been with the game :)

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
YOU THAR! HAND OVER THEE INFO!!!
YARRR!!

congrats on getting to slay. just wait till you get her to mat, awesomer feeling +1

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
Too long, didn't read. :p

(okay, just kidding, congrats and all but do give more info like the other two guys said)

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Mind telling us the equipments? I remember my first character getting the Slayer status. Using most of the Isenharts set since I thought it was so elite. :)

Amidala

Diabloii.Net Member
here they r, ive never given stats, so please tell me what i should add and what i can leave behind ;)

Stats

Revan Assasin lvl 40
Strength: ** (attack damage): 95 - 143
47 - 109
Dexterity 70 Attack Rating : 570
: 566
Vitality: 70 Stamina : 224
Life : 356
Energy: 65 Mana : 156

Fire Resistance:54
Cold Resistance:43
Lightning Resistance:58
Poison resistance: 75

Equip:
(im not going to bother with stats, im to lazy to do that :p )
Weapons: Storm song claws
pain scratsch claws
Helmet: Duskdeep full helmet
Armor: Sturdy gothic plate of the Jackal
gauntlets: wraith of clutches gauntlets
Belt: bone buckle demonhide sash
Boots: Dread slippers chain boots
Rings: Bone grip ring
corruption grasp ring
Amulet: shimmering amulet

Skills

Traps:

fire blast 1
Shock web 4
blade sentinel 1
charged bolt : 2
Lightening Sentry 7
Death Sentry 1

Martial arts

tiger strike 1
Dragon talon 1

Shadow Disiplines
claw mastery 1
physic hammer 3
burst of speed 2
Fade 3
Venom 4
Weapon block 2
shadow warrior 3
shadow master 3
cloak of shadows 3
mind blast 1

edit: forgot lvl ;)

Amidala

Diabloii.Net Member
Nacaa said:
Mind telling us the equipments? I remember my first character getting the Slayer status. Using most of the Isenharts set since I thought it was so elite. :)

lol, i throwed all the isenhart equip i found on my merc ;)
(still missing the shield though :p)

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Amidala said:
lol, i throwed all the isenhart equip i found on my merc ;)
(still missing the shield though :p)
;)

Looks like you got everything written down. Nice job! Seems like quite an achievement with that equipment. So is this an TrapAssasin?

Amidala

Diabloii.Net Member
Nacaa said:
;)

Looks like you got everything written down. Nice job! Seems like quite an achievement with that equipment. So is this an TrapAssasin?

i dunno, not so good at that, i used attacks i like, not ideas in advance ;)

and about the equip: all fair found or gambeled ;) no atma or anything involved :p

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh nice :) Are you planning on going with self found items all the way to Matriarch?

Ahh, the joys of your first character. I remember mine was much like yours in terms of every skill has a couple of points in, nothing is really high. There never the most effective, but great for trying out all the skills, and are teh fun +1.

Amidala

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
I remember mine was much like yours in terms of every skill has a couple of points in, nothing is really high.
since lvl 30 ive been mostly working on Lightening sentry, warrior master & Venom, cause i use them most, rest stays the same, occasionally i put a point in Fade, cause i have crappy cold resistance ;)

Amidala

Diabloii.Net Member
Sledge said:
didn't your bro kick in any itamz to start you off?

lol, we tried, but ATMA was giving us a hard time, seems that my savegames are still version 1.07... but the game itself says 1.10 :(

Stony

Diabloii.Net Member
Amidala said:
lol, we tried, but ATMA was giving us a hard time, seems that my savegames are still version 1.07... but the game itself says 1.10 :(
That's strange. Anyway, congrats on making Baal puke his orange guts out. You gotta wonder what Blizzard was thinking about when they made his death animation.

Stony