Skydiver gets hit by plane in midair, later dies

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
poor guy, have you seen that guy who had his parachute not opening and later when he landed he landed in powelines video?

iDust

Diabloii.Net Member
dear god.. i was going to go skydiving for my birthday.. not somethin you wanna see before goin..

People who do it always say its a relatively safe sport but the only two people I have known who skydived were both killed, in seperate incidents.

I guess it adds to the thrill...

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
the part where it says that he landed was a little stupid....i mean comon...how many people jump out of a plane and don't land?

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
I hope it doesn't discrouage people from skydiving, just from skydiving over airports, as this fellow was apparently doing.

AeroJonesy said:
I hope it doesn't discrouage people from skydiving, just from skydiving over airports, as this fellow was apparently doing.
What gets me is he was hit by his own plane. . . How the hell does that happen?

Skydiving over Airports is illegal, too much air traffic. He was parachuting near one, probably a few miles away.

Riegn

Diabloii.Net Member
wow thats bad luck.

Luckymofo said:
I hope this will discourage people from skydivingn

Why? you can die doing almost any sport. Hell you could slip on the ice curling smack you head and die. Any sport has its risks except maybe bowling :p

The video is nothing special. It's just a like a news report - footage of the company's building, an interview with a cop. The only interesting thing I got out of it was that the man hit a plane like this.

Isolde212

Banned
Nothing will ever discourage me from jumping out of a plane. Getting hurt is the risk you run for participating in such a dangerous sport. That's why so many people are drawn to it. It's a thrill seekers paradise.

Echod16

Diabloii.Net Member
Riegn said:
wow thats bad luck.

Why? you can die doing almost any sport. Hell you could slip on the ice curling smack you head and die. Any sport has its risks except maybe bowling :p
nope, your finegrs might get stuck, and your ahnd might get ripped off, causing massive blood loss : )

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
superdave said:
the part where it says that he landed was a little stupid....i mean comon...how many people jump out of a plane and don't land?
well he could've stuck to the plane windshield or something, but then the plane landed too, so I've no idea