Skullders and SS for Pgems!

oscarmk1

Diabloii.Net Member
Skullders and SS for Pgems!

Hello,

I am selling a 183% ed Skullders Ire and a Stormshield, for your pgems offer, I also accept Tals/Rals and Sols valued at 2 pgems per. No set price, make me a decent offer =).

Lord Melkor

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Skullders and SS for Pgems!

Would you accept 20 Pgems for Skullder's Ire? That's about all I have available at the moment.

eakrichh

Diabloii.Net Member

got a temp ban gunna keep trying to log back in.... i still want the ire

norvi11erogers

Diabloii.Net Member

I'll offer 16 for it, mostly tals and rals. If you find that acceptable, my acct is *RussianRiver. I should be on for a little while tonight.

Last edited:

MaStAViC

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey, oscarmk1, how's it going?

Wow, I completely remember you from the Druid forums of 2003 or so! I hope you've been well. I used to post a great deal in the forum and remembering meeting you in the game as well... haha.

Anyway, to get on topic, I'd like to offer 30 perfect gems for the Stormshield. Thanks.

-=ViC
*mastavic

oscarmk1

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey, oscarmk1, how's it going?

Wow, I completely remember you from the Druid forums of 2003 or so! I hope you've been well. I used to post a great deal in the forum and remembering meeting you in the game as well... haha.

Anyway, to get on topic, I'd like to offer 30 perfect gems for the Stormshield. Thanks.

-=ViC
*mastavic
Hey Vic!!!, of course I remember you =)... I also remember your CmsoQ that was godly =D. I added you to f list I will msg you when I see you online, I also got some other stuff I can give you for free to help you get started.