one hdin can have to blessed hammer 51 lvls , with this equipment
2 sojs,10 pc ,eni,hoz,shako,mara,hoto,arach ,anni,torch and bo
i think its a good level though :p

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
one hdin can have to blessed hammer 51 lvls , with this equipment
2 sojs,10 pc ,eni,hoz,shako,mara,hoto,arach ,anni,torch and bo
i think its a good level though :p
I'm assuming 10pc is 10 combat gcs?? because if thats the case you cant hold both 10 and a torch. you dont have enough space in your inv. so its either 50 or 48 if you have the 10 combat gcs

Apophis

Banned
Yes you can, when you have 9 ,you don't have enough space,you put cube , you put those 2 in the cube and have the place for another one

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Yes you can, when you have 9 ,you don't have enough space,you put cube , you put those 2 in the cube and have the place for another one
Wait a moment, what did you try to say? You can never benefit from 10 skillers + torch + anni at the same time. Either torch+9skillers+anni or anni+10skillers.

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
the only problem with this tho is that items inside of the cube dont give you the + to skills even if you carry the cube in your inv. so you're back at 9 plus torch or 10 and no torch

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
stafmods are able to give 3/3/2 max and not 3/3/3
That is false.

Stone Whorl
Eagle Orb
One-Hand Damage: 2 to 5
Durability: 19 of 20
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 3
Orb Class - Fast Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 7
Fingerprint: 0x4db4d7ed
+3 to Mana
Lightning Resist +8%
Cold Resist +6%
10% Faster Cast Rate
+3 to Warmth (Sorceress Only)
+3 to Ice Bolt (Sorceress Only)
+3 to Fire Bolt (Sorceress Only)

SSoG

Diabloii.Net Member
That is false.

Stone Whorl
Eagle Orb
One-Hand Damage: 2 to 5
Durability: 19 of 20
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 3
Orb Class - Fast Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 7
Fingerprint: 0x4db4d7ed
+3 to Mana
Lightning Resist +8%
Cold Resist +6%
10% Faster Cast Rate
+3 to Warmth (Sorceress Only)
+3 to Ice Bolt (Sorceress Only)
+3 to Fire Bolt (Sorceress Only)
Nice Imbue. :thumbsup:

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
I haven't done an Imbue in years. It's also worth mentioning that the chance of getting +3/+3/+3 is 1 in 1,000,000 IIRC. One last thing worth mentioning is that the game prefers to give me items like this instead of runes.

SSoG

Diabloii.Net Member
I haven't done an Imbue in years. It's also worth mentioning that the chance of getting +3/+3/+3 is 1 in 1,000,000 IIRC. One last thing worth mentioning is that the game prefers to give me items like this instead of runes.
I know it's a 1-in-1,000,000 shot, which is why I figured it was an imbue. Imbuing increases the chances of getting 3 staffmods, and increases the chances of each staffmod being +3. In other words, it DRASTICALLY increases the odds of getting a +3/+3/+3.

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
I know it's a 1-in-1,000,000 shot, which is why I figured it was an imbue. Imbuing increases the chances of getting 3 staffmods, and increases the chances of each staffmod being +3. In other words, it DRASTICALLY increases the odds of getting a +3/+3/+3.
Thing is, it's not an imbue.:shocked:

I would much rather have used that 1 in a million chance for something more useful.

jiansonz

Diabloii.Net Member
It could not have been an imbue, since the lowest possible ilvl of imbues is 12. (Unless you later reroll it with PSkulls with a low-level character)

Lord Nyax

Banned
I'm pretty sure the limit is 255. The most you can get without cheating is around 60 (necros can have +3 shields, and a white runeword with an inherit +3 in something that white adds to, there's also marrowalks. However, fire skills can get the boost from magefist, and there's t-god's and that cold belt too. Shadow dancers add to shadow disp.)
Theoretically you can get level 62 of any Martial Art skill.
  • +3 MA Circlet
  • +3 MA Amulet
  • +3 MA Claw with +3 Phoenix Strike
  • +3 MA Claw with +3 Phoenix Strike
  • CoH
  • +3 MA Gloves
  • BK Ring
  • Arachnid's Mesh
  • BK Ring
  • 9x MA GCs
  • Sin Torch
  • Anni
  • Battle Command
  • Skill Shrine
That should come out to slvl 62 Phoenix Strike, if I didn't leave anything out.

Also, the limit on highest level skills is 99, having had a character with ~30 hacked +7 all skills SCs on Open BNet, he still only got level 99 Zeal.

[EDIT]: Just started reading the other posts. Mr. Elephant got pretty darn close.

Elephant man said:
= Slvl 61 Shadow Master. Doesn't have to be Shadow Master- CoS, Weapon Block, Shadow Warrior, Shadow Master, Fade, Venom, and Mind Blast should all theoretically be capable of hitting the magic slvl 61. Actually, theoretically, you're capable of hitting slvl 61 with THREE of those skills at one time (good luck finding a pair of +3 Shadow Skills, +3 Shadow Master, +3 Fade, +3 Mind Blast claws, though). No other skill in the game can manage to break slvl 60.
HA, I win. If only there were +3 Shadow Skills gloves...level 64 Shadow master...................awesome.....:cloud9: :grin::jig::flip:

Also, RTB, while you're fiddling around, can this thing spawn:
Sorc Orb
+3 Fire Skills
+3 Enchant
+3 Fire mastery

BlueDogAnchorite

Diabloii.Net Member
So wait...i played around with the skills calculator and the max i could possibly get with hammers is around 23K, with optimal gear. Today in pubs there was this hammerdin claiming 28K...would he be lying?

Ok to achieve optimal damage, would +3 Combats be better, or +2 all? B/c i could/probably be totally wrong

Well I just checked a calculator (that is definitely correct) and a hammerdin could get 48 concentrate and 50 blessed hammer with just equipment. That's just under 23k. We are both correct.

+3 combat appears to yield greater damage than +2 all.