skillers and stuff?

Knigen

Diabloii.Net Member
skillers and stuff?

HI i have a question

i have a frenzy build with grief and Lw and im wondering what gives the best bonuses between combatskillers and masteries skillers

and also what armor is better if im going to try doing ubertristram between fortitude and Coh

krisjeh

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: skillers and stuff?

I think that the combat skillers will probably boost your damage higher, but the bonuses gained from masteries (frw, resists, weapon mastery) are also quite nice. Although there are the diminishing returns still. I would go for bcombats unless you need some extra res.

For ubers, CoH is definitely your way to go, for obvious reasons - resists (mephisto's conviction WILL hurt) and the extra damage to demons. You will not loose that much damage, but you will be on the safe side.

andrewexd

Diabloii.Net Member

max damage/Attack rating/life charms are way better than any skill charms. You should not use skill charms for a frenzy barb. Even between skillers i would go with warcry.

Cdnexpat

Diabloii.Net Member

max damage/Attack rating/life charms are way better than any skill charms. You should not use skill charms for a frenzy barb. Even between skillers i would go with warcry.
Warcry can be entertaining if you like showing off a huge BO on baal runs.