Skiller Grand Charms

chrisH

Diabloii.Net Member
Skiller Grand Charms

I was under the perception that only Baal and Nilathak dropped charms with high enough level to grab those vaunted skiller mods. I'm fairly certain i just got a warcry charm from a minion while on my way to Baal.

Any explanations?

a sad mfer

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Skiller Grand Charms

baal nilly and diablo drop skillers that can get the high lifer mods ..

i think from flayer jungle nm and on Gc can spawn with skiller mods

im sure someone else will give you the exact stats as im pretty vague with my answer

Remlin

Diabloii.Net Member

Actually I believe that is all there is to know. In NM act3 Flayer and beyond skillers have a chance to drop.

a sad mfer

Diabloii.Net Member

if your looking for a skiller +high life mods (etc pally/45lifer grandcharms) then reroll only hell diablo/baal/nilly

if your looking for plain skillers ( etc warcry/pally/light/cold grandcharms) then you can reroll anything from act3 flayer jungle to act 5 end ..
i personally only roll diablo/baal/nilly ...i find so many other grandcharms that have a chance to spawn skillers that i save my pgems for a lifer charm

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Ilevel 50+ = plain skillers (plain mosters NM Great Marsh onwards)
ilevel 61+ = skillers with 31-35 life (plain monsters most of Act 5 NM onwards)
ilevel 77+ = skiller with 36-40 life (plain monsters Hell Lost City onwards; Pindle)
ilevel 91+ = skiller with 41-45 life (Baal ilevel 99, Nithy ilevel 95 and Diablo ilevel 94)

Boss monsters have a higher level than the general area levels, but that's a pretty decent guide.