skill tree webpage

zrk

Diabloii.Net Member
skill tree webpage

i know theres a great webpage for calculating what your charecter levels do. u can choose what chrecter to use and then put points into the skill trees just like ingame and it will tell u how much damage ur stuff does. now i dotn remember where this page s but could omeone plz tell me?

GenXCub

Diabloii.Net Member
The last time I remember, it's d2items.com/skills. I know the battle.net site stopped linking to it... because it's a site that sells D2 items.

Ashlen

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't know if this happens to anyone else, so I will just give you guys a tip on using this skill planner page.

I have found that sometimes I have had trouble re-connecting to this site once I have finished using the computer for the night. I don't know if Chippydip uprades the program fairly often or it is just me, but there were many a night that I could not get this page to load, even from a bookmark. But, if you are like me and don't shutdown your computer every day, I recommend loading up the page and just keeping it minimized when you aren't using it. I found that I couldn't load it up sometimes in another browser window, but if I already had it loaded it worked fine.

Just a tip anyway, in case it isn't just me this happens to...

alainpp66

Diabloii.Net Member
The thread and post were deleted by a Mod because the Skill Planner is hosted on a Item Selling site and it's against forum regulations to post links to such a site.

Your only recourse would be to do a Search with google or the like... Second would be to take that question to a forum that has little problem with linking to sites with items for sale.

The person who made the skill planner is named Chippydip. That will help in your search.

Pombe

Diabloii.Net Member
Whoops.

alainpp66 said:
The thread and post were deleted by a Mod because the Skill Planner is hosted on a Item Selling site and it's against forum regulations to post links to such a site.

Your only recourse would be to do a Search with google or the like... Second would be to take that question to a forum that has little problem with linking to sites with items for sale.

The person who made the skill planner is named Chippydip. That will help in your search.
that was me, didnt even really look at the URL before posting it. if anyone needs the link, PM me.