skill tree distribution

Milb

Diabloii.Net Member
You had best edit that link out, its an item shop and they are frowned upon here.

Use this, it's accurate.

SeeiN2StarS

Diabloii.Net Member
i see, im sorry i wasnt sure i just put in google skill tree and that came up and i thought it was kinda cool.

Milb

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, its useful, but it's hosted on a dodgy website.

That link I provided is much better :smiley:

nex

Diabloii.Net Member
Hm, I guess this is good chance to ask does anyone know is there downloadable skill calc? I need something that works offline.

herobomberman

Diabloii.Net Member
nice link milb... just "made" a lightning sorc, 20 in lightning, chain lightning, nova, charged bolt and LM = Lightning damage: 6 - 32689 (ø16347.5)

...woah. ima make one.
(thats with my current gear and 8 lightning skillers mind you)

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
Hm, I guess this is good chance to ask does anyone know is there downloadable skill calc? I need something that works offline.
Sorry, I have no idea.

and...

nice link milb... just "made" a lightning sorc, 20 in lightning, chain lightning, nova, charged bolt and LM = Lightning damage: 6 - 32689 (ø16347.5)

...woah. ima make one.
(thats with my current gear and 8 lightning skillers mind you)
mmmmmmm..... Lite sorc....
*slobers*

-hps

zenithsmith

Diabloii.Net Member
i think that if you save every page ( i use firefox) it saves as a .php and seems to still be interactive offline - you would have to save one for each diff for each char, if you want to see bonuses in different diffs so it would be 18 pages?

i'll download the pages to my usb drive and test it out tomorrow because it did seem to work just now when i disabled my network connect and cleared my cache and all that jazz, but i'll test it further

and every actual downloadable planner was for pre LOD and i bet for pre 1.10/1.11 so yeah thats the best i got

OT sorta : Is the info the same on the preferred planner and the umm dogey one?

Randall

Diabloii.Net Member
nex said:
The german one is downloadable :wink3:

Randall

Diabloii.Net Member
zenithsmith said:
is it in a file, cause all i could find on the site is the all-in-one calc for mf dam, ES ....
The description of the all-in-one also says "speeds".

I'll just quickly download and test it before I confirm it has.

Yep, weapon speed is in there.

Randall

Randall

Diabloii.Net Member
zenithsmith said:
umm what does the weapon speed calc have to do with char- skill planning that is usable offline?:nervous:
Ahum, aaah nothing. (just me always typing out what I am thinking of, so others can see if I made a mistake)

But I have downloaded the skills calc myself (as I use it offline at home)
I'll check which download it should be for the skills calc

Randall