Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Skill Points for Barb

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by LordofWar, Jul 7, 2010.

1. LordofWar

LordofWar IncGamers Member

Skill Points for Barb

Just wondering how everybody distributes the skill points on their barb! Please post what type of a barb it is and where you placed the skill points and why.

2. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Member

Re: Skill Points for Barb

what build? look here.

if you dont know what build at least let us know two things: 1) what are you going to do with this build 2) what are your goals?

3. nurman

nurman IncGamers Member

Well, IMO it goes like this.

1. Battle orders maxed, 1p on every single move in warcry tree (Find potion onwards not necessary)
    2.Max the mastery for the weapon you are going to use. 1p on increased stamina, speed and iron skin, natural resistance.
    3.Max the skill you are going to use (Consertate, Berserk, Whirlwild, Frenzy, Double Throw.) After that, start building up their synergies. When those are maxed (IF you still have points left that is), stick rest of them in either iron skin or shout (shout is maxed with berserk, soooooo....)

This is how regular builds work.

Singer maxes war cry, battle orders, find item (If you want to), iron skin and howl.

Consult the build guides pointed by crawler above for more information.

4. LordofWar

LordofWar IncGamers Member

Well here you go, thats pretty useful, i guess you can ignore my question on the other post, i read that 1 before i read this 1! Awesome, thanks for suggestions. imma check out that link.

5. minuses

minuses IncGamers Member

Depends on what you build. If you are planning to build a ww barb put 1 point into increase speed for frw. I feel it helps my ww barb get to places. As for frenzy do not put any points into increase stamina or increase speed because you have to put the rest the points into taunt for that build.