Skill planner

KE Cloud

Diabloii.Net Member
Skill planner

I remember seeing a skill planner calculator that you could input skill lvls and it would calculate the dmgs and such. If anyone can put the link up or tell me where to find it again I'd appreciate it.

*edit* ignore this because I see that it is against the forum rules for someone to post it or for me to even ask for it

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
KE Cloud said:
I remember seeing a skill planner calculator that you could input skill lvls and it would calculate the dmgs and such. If anyone can put the link up or tell me where to find it again I'd appreciate it.

*edit* ignore this because I see that it is against the forum rules for someone to post it or for me to even ask for it
Yes it is against the rule to link to it but, when googling on www.google.com for your favorite chippy Nacho dips recipe, you can do a search for your skill planner of choice.

enjoy :thumbsup:

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
Lazy_BerZerker said:
btw. why is it illegal? I haven't found that part in the rules section yet :-\
It's against the rules because D2items the host of the skill planner is a buy items site, and a competitor to diabloii.net. Both of which go against the ideals set up in the rules. The direct rule they state when deleting these links is:

3. Thou Shalt Not Advertise. We do not intend to serve as a linking service or a search engine to other sites. Links that wouldn't be allowed anywhere on the forums (including signatures, and location) would be to links to sites (commercial OR personal) that have:
. . .
2. Profit sites (any get rich quick sites). This is sites that earn the poster a profit/commission or sites that give points for incoming links.

3. Sites that are competitive to any of the fan sites here. It has taken many 'man' hours to compile the sites' content and as such our commitment to the promotion of that content is total. Neither do we allow visitors to use our forum membership as a means to build their own sites from, using our Private Messaging system to recruit writers and/or their content or membership drives for their own forums.
And sometimes this one:

5. Thou Shalt Not Pimp or aid the Pimping of hacks and Cheats. Hacks and Cheats are 3rd party programs that allow you to alter the way a player interacts with a game. This includes, but not restricted to Maphack and Pindlebot. We do not support the use of these. You may not ask for help in creating a hack/cheat, a link to where you can find one, provide a link to where people can download one. However, the morality of using these programs is sometimes discussed and we allow these [within reason], unless it violates any other rule.
saying that purchasing D2 items for money is pimping for profit.

doh hehe I thought it ment something like, you may not advertise with another game, and say it is better than d2, and I actually didn't knew that "the site" sold items for money since I always go to the calculator by another site :p