Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

skill placement for fender

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by harley98, Jun 25, 2005.

1. harley98

harley98 IncGamers Member

skill placement for fender

what is a good skill and stat placement for a fender? i've been expirementing with a couple of different fenders useing javs and spears. this is my basic setup:

max fend
    max penetrate
    max inner sight
    max charged strike
    reamaining point in synergies for charged strike

str: 200
    dex: 200
    vit: rest
    ene: base

i've looked for a guide on fenders but as of yet not been able to find one.

2. Liliel

Liliel IncGamers Member

You're probably going to need a Holy Freeze merc (or a Might merc with Doom or something).

Man, that's pretty gutsy... a spear with no Valk and no dodging skills. But I guess that's necessary. I want to mention the option of Passion spear though, for Zeal, just in case you haven't considered that. Well, this setup you have looks like what you'd want in a Fendazon. What's your +skills like? What spear you plan on using?

3. harley98

i've tried it with the dodgeing skills and a valkyrie before and just didnt like it. when you get surrounded the dodging skills would kick in and you end up dieing a lot. i do miss my valkyrie but it is just more effective with out her.

right now i'm lvl 85 going through hell useing a defiant merc and he does just fine. i use a thunderstroke jav and a demons arch jav with a stormshield. with as many poison and cold charms as i can find plus a high % open wounds. titans works but not as good as thunderstroke or demons arch.

my next fender will be useing a spear with a holy freeze merc.

4. harley98

i found a aracios needle :D (not sure how its spelled) with +4 skills (how lucky is that?) it works great so does a hone sudan. but i still resort to demons arch/storm shield combo for pi's, it just works better than anything i've tried so far. next time tho i think i will put points in the poison jav skills to speed things up with pi's. to bad inner sight does'nt break pi's :(