Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Skill Glove Question

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Damicles, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Damicles

Damicles IncGamers Member

Skill Glove Question

OK, wasn't really sure where to post this but since it involves +1 bow/xbow gloves, Zon thread seemed right. I have a pair of "Wraith Knuckle" Light Gauntlets that are +1 bow/xbow skills. The odd part is that when viewed by an amazon they are lv 16 req, with any other class the are lv 39 req. I know attack speeds and block rates etc.... vary by class, but lvls ?? Im a long time player, but this is the first time i've come across this. Anyone ??? :undecided:

2. YogiRat

YogiRat IncGamers Member

Because it has a 'class specific' skill on it. That restricts them from other class's at lower levels.

3. Damicles

Damicles IncGamers Member

Are unique/set items the exception to this, or does it only apply to rare/magic items ?? Was just thinking of items like T-gods and Trang-Oul's gloves that add "class specific" skills but have the same lvl req for all classes. Is it because the lvl is so high vs. the rare gloves ? Is there a lvl cap on this.. I'm going to look at some of my +2 and +3 skill gloves with various non-class chars to see if they also do it aswell. I'll post what I find.