Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Skill Charms

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Nocturnity, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Nocturnity

Nocturnity IncGamers Member

Skill Charms

Alright. I'm not new to Diablo II LOD or anything, just these forums. But anyway, I was wondering, where am I most likely to find Skill Charms in D2? I really need to know, because I have never found one before, and I've seen people with tons of them. I need them to make my characters better! Heh. Thanks a ton if you reply!

2. innorton38

innorton38 IncGamers Member

I believe basic skill charms (no extra mods) start dropping in the middle of nightmare. Personally, I find a lot off of hell council. I think lots of people also reroll the grand charms they find hoping to get skill charms. Basically, just do a lot of runs through the common areas of hell and you'll find some in no time. Finding the really useful ones (sorc fire and cold, asn trap, pally combat, barb warcry, etc...) can be tough but keep at it and you'll find them.

3. GenXCub

GenXCub IncGamers Member

Those prefixes are alvl 50, so monsters have to be level 50 to drop a GC with that mod (or high enough to re-roll it with pgems).

4. --Mugge--

--Mugge-- IncGamers Member

In the last couple of days i been doing Hell CS (diablo) runs, and gotten a couple of skilleres there.. my lvl 94 hammerdin + an cold sorc really rock that place. Normaly we join an trade game and take CS more ppl in game better chance of getting good items (dont know if i works with skillers !?)

But best run we had 4 skillers - cant remember wich but a pala combat was one of em.

Well try it - dont know if it works..